Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

What. A. Smug. *******.
View attachment 404670

I understand their position, and are simply speaking from their professional standpoint and transactions with David.

That being said, I completely agree that it's a cop out. They aren't really willing to cut him off or go to war over him. They most likely don't want to ignite the community any further; but also, they probably don't want to burn the bridges that would be get scorched by cutting him off, since he does have some friends in high places in the community.

So, who are these friends in high places in the community? The cosplay community?

What. A. Smug. *******.
View attachment 404670

I understand their position, and are simply speaking from their professional standpoint and transactions with David.

That being said, I completely agree that it's a cop out. They aren't really willing to cut him off or go to war over him. They most likely don't want to ignite the community any further; but also, they probably don't want to burn the bridges that would be get scorched by cutting him off, since he does have some friends in high places in the community.

I really get the feeling that this whole situation is going to come to a head. The number of people talking about this online is huge and soon those in "high places" will have no choice but to distance themselves from Jim.

Bat in the Sun has completely issued a cop out statement, just like most companies when someone they associate with are shown to be less than decent. Roger Goodell issued cop out statements about Ray Rice multiple times but because of the outrage the NFL had to take drastic actions. I get the same feeling that soon enough those who associate with Jim will have no choice but to distance themselves and eventually the dude will be blacklisted from the community. At least that is the least I can hope will happen.

Pretty neutral, but still at least they are taking a stance. It's just not one desired by a lot of their fans, as in the end it'll still put some money into Winnant's pockets, every time they order something for him. However they should probably, DEFINITELY, not recommend him. Credit for pieces done is another thing though, but don't send people his way.

Also Winnant's comments there, SMH

We just interviewed Marlene about her article on ILikeComicsToo along with Mike Broder from Florida Supercon & Animate Miami - check this out if you want to hear what they had to say about Jim Logan - - http://wp.me/p2INP1-9Qb
GR - Logan Gate.jpg

GR - Logan Gate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's the problem...this is taking away from the credibility of the issue. and there IS an issue. There are many more people saying it quoting the screenshots from ilovecomicstoo blog post etc.... and that is what frustrates me. he's building this wall of poor me and people are buying it.... I mean these blogs go back years on him and people are saying all those years of reports are fake? Makes no sense, people astound me.

And that's the problem...this is taking away from the credibility of the issue. and there IS an issue. There are many more people saying it quoting the screenshots from ilovecomicstoo blog post etc.... and that is what frustrates me. he's building this wall of poor me and people are buying it.... I mean these blogs go back years on him and people are saying all those years of reports are fake? Makes no sense, people astound me.

Common sense isn't as common as they make out.

We just interviewed Marlene about her article on ILikeComicsToo along with Mike Broder from Florida Supercon & Animate Miami - check this out if you want to hear what they had to say about Jim Logan - - http://wp.me/p2INP1-9Qb
View attachment 404683

Great job Bobby, to you, Gonzo, and the others in regards to the show done in light of this issue. Hopefully will keep people informed on Jim/David/etc's practices. Now have a new show to listen too, thanks.

Let's try to keep this thread on track, ok?

I agree. Thanks mods for the clean up.

In case anyone is not aware. This thread is being "instant notification" monitored by Winate via sock puppet account.
So everything will be public knowledge. Post wisely.

Winate will have defenders, sane or not. Fine.

But the main point is to bring awareness of his scam to the public.
Stop the $ coming in.

So my thoughts:
With all the negative publicity, i doubt there will be a lot of new buyers coming in.
If his defenders buy stuff from him, he either follows through and the buyer get the item. legit transaction. Great
if he does not , then another of his supporter gone. great

(all this is under the condition of : him going back on his word of "i will only sell to professional...
and selling to the "insignificant" cosplayers. : which i think is very soon)

Also, as far as any professional jobs he may get in the future (other than Bats in the Sun, who sided with cheap props vs ethics)
They will most likely be a one time gig.
Because after the public back lash against the business, i doubt they will ask Winate back. Great

I bet his sock account is clicking "report post" like crazy in here :lol
Mods should look at anyone who reports posts in here a little closer and probably find some accounts to ban.

I bet his sock account is clicking "report post" like crazy in here :lol
Mods should look at anyone who reports posts in here a little closer and probably find some accounts to ban.
I would agree but he will just create another fake account , to monitor this thread.
So, just let him monitor and understand to post wisely.
If there is something not meant for public knowledge, not verified or others.. perhaps PM should be used.

Thanks HawkBlade - I think Marlene took a courageous step in coming forward knowing there would be some fallout over this. I'm glad Bleeding Cool & The Mary Sue picked it up and ran it for her too. If you're a local Floridian, then you know this guy has been getting away with similar stories for years, and because of these events people are beginning to see the entire scope of his work ethic. For a long time, people stood aside and wanted to stay out of a problem between 2 people - but now it's becoming apparent that there are well over 100.
- Because of our show, PayPal reopened the investigation into some of his accounts, and local supercon promotor Mike Broder wants him turned in if he shows up at any of the large SoFlorida comic-con venues. Feel free to share the show with anyone - keep this kid on blast!

:)

"All information below is now public knowledge.

I am aware Mike Broder from Florida Supercons has already banned him from their events unless he speaks to management first or restricted his access. We will be following suit for our hosted events and CCI is watching these incidents with interest. They have not yet made a decision but have also received complaints for selling on the shop floor without a stall.

His movements have been restricted in the independent venues (not just cons) our group runs directly. The consortium venues will have independent investigations and separate decisions. He will not get stall access or indeed shop floor access unless a condition is made he will not shop for business or attempt to sell anything to the guests at the events. It was the only way forward in order to ensure it doesn’t ignite the community any further. If we outright ban him from events it burns bridges, if we do nothing it runs the risk of the community being damaged or shunning our events. Doing nothing is this case is probably the worst thing any venue holder can do. The bosses have been walking on egg shells since they discovered legacy complaints from 2011 – 2013 which were not dealt with as being private translations outside of registered stalls as already stated.

For your primary concern. He will not get a table in future, even if he is not selling anything. We’ve also cleared The Phil Ryan from FanatixGear (thanks for the heads up on this one). I do wonder if that is why Mr. Logan chose the name, as it is the same as a legitimate business and person who also carries out costume and prop creation. I sincerely hope his reputation and business is not negatively affected by the alias of Mr. Logan."

I have read this thread for a long time now. It Is nice to see that there are some positive action's being taken. It pains me that so many Innocent people could be hurt by just one person... may justice be served..

I too am glad to see justice served. He screwed with too many people and it's burned him in the arse for it now. Now all he needs to do is do something wrong that ends up back in jail.

The Jim Logan posts are now gone, for whatever that is worth.

(Edit)
Apparently not gone, but I can't see them now.

What. A. Smug. *******.
View attachment 404670

Last edited:
He keeps acting like everyone is laughing with him, but they are really just laughing at him. I guarantee there are several people who follow him just for a laugh.

-The Truth is Out There-

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back