Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Re: Another recaster, and i think this time, I'm done..

Guys, have an idea...Get on his personal page and his Snikt Shop page and post the **** out of this link. I kept doing the same and got banned but I'm sure if you guys do it, people will read and he'll lose business. Have I ever said what a ****ty Wolverine he does? I mean he forces his caveman brow to try and look like Jackman's but fails miserably...Yes, I just got personal because he photoshops his muscles which is a complete insult to a gym goer like me.:darnkids
VoidConstruct: Yeah, man. I was a criminal justice major in college and these trademark things are tricky. Marvel and DC don't have the time of day to nail all of these people for reproducing this stuff hence the grayness which makes it impossible to really get this clown.

Last edited by a moderator:

You should see his facebook page now, man this guy is going to the absolute limit to prove his innocence

Snap shot it and post it here for laughs :)
Here's his most recent status. Has anybody else messaged him besides me and told him how it absolutely is? Him being a no talent clown and all...
jim logan.jpg

eightyfour you have a amazing quote!!!!! Firefly/Serenity was awesome!

comonbub, (Sorry for misspelling previously) Totally support that idea. Blast any page you find this clown on with this link!

Save it to your desktops on a stickynote! At the least we can smash his reputation. Great thing that ya'll got him off a panel of judges when he dosnt even design his own products! Troll his accounts to slap that mugshot everywhere we can?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's his most recent status. Has anybody else messaged him besides me and told him how it absolutely is? Him being a no talent clown and all...
View attachment 182120

Look at the people defending him
"they envy your talent.."

and this "Have they never seen the work in progress pictures?"
:facepalm

First,
I want to thank everyone for their encouragement and support.
It really helps to ease the annoyance.

Since his FB page is a one way soapbox for his claims,
I like to help out and educate his followers to the truth with this whole issue.
So bear with me as i try to explain this as basic as possible.

I like to start with what is the generally accept definition of a recaster .
A recaster is someone who takes a physical item (helmet, goggles..) , made by someone else,
And makes an exact physical copy (by making a rubber / silicon mold and casting the item) , for his own personal gain, wealth and credit of creation.

This is not about - copying someone's work from pictures posted online.
This is not about - that he never made a magneto helmet. He did make one. Just not the latest one shown on his FB.

This is about someone who got a hold of the other person actual physical, touchable item, pour some rubber on it, and ploop out a casted copy. The recasted / copied part is then sold for profit and claim of personal skill / credit.

When confronted with proof of his deed,
the typical recaster's rebuttal and logic is similar, i believe the progression goes like this..

• I have mad skills to make this stuff myself
  • haters will hate
  • you don't have the copyrights to the stuff

As the evidence mounts against him, the typical responses are...

• i got it from a friend, he didn't tell me
  • i bought it, so i can do anything i want to it, including making copies.
  • i never said that i made "that" helmet
  • i just trying to make a cheap copy so everyone can afford it.

There is usually more denials and rebuttals.

So, at this time, i put together some pics that should visually explain the recasting and what to look for.

All the pics are sourced from the FB pages
Everything should be self explanatory.

Establishing the helmet made by him

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 1.jpg

establishing the helmet made by some one else

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 4.jpg

posting from his FB page claiming his work.
This posting was later deleted by him.

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 2.jpg

bigger pics of the deleted FB pics.

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 5.jpg

his helmet pics
snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 3.jpg

his helmet pics and the new FB helmet pics

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 6.jpg

other helmet pics and the new FB helmet pics

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 7.jpg

high lighting the differences

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 8a.jpg

high lighting the differences

snikt shop jim logan recaster proof 9a.jpg

I believed that it should be fairly clear that it is a actual physical copy of the someone else s work.

Thanks for listening.

:thumbsup to the Geekies for kicking this scumbag to the curb

That photo showing the clay tool marks says it all. It is like a fingerprint. No two people would accidentally make the same tool marks.
Someone needs to post that comparison photo on his page for all his supporters to view.

Just to chime in - He stiffed me on a Spidey prop about a year ago. He doesn't answer emails or provide refunds. I first filed a claim with the BBB but that got nowhere. I tried contacting the Geekie awards but received no reply.

A link to others burned by "Jim Logan" aka David Winant - WARNING! Iam Logan/Outlaw Produx Snikt Shop by ~slarson802 on deviantART

More unhappy customers - https://www.facebook.com/gothampublicworks/posts/10151197948091578

And a link to some complaints on the LOH - Don't do business with OutlawProdux/Jim Logan!! in VENDOR INQUIRIES Forum

Last edited:

God this makes my blood boil. I'm barely able to spray paint Nerf guns, I can't imagine the time and effort put into making something from scratch. I took a few minutes to post this link on the snikt shop FB page....I hope it has some kind of impact.

Man, I hate seeing stuff like this. I loved watching the build progress of your Shaw/Magneto helmets, and it sickens me to see someone recast it and claiming it's his work. I just don't see how these people can live with themselves, and I can't comprehend how they don't think they're doing anything wrong.

Here is the ****head's most recent status and I am honored that he mentioned that I called him a ****ty Wolverine :D It only means that he's following this thread! If only Winant Jr. saw the others ;) :

"I know I am behind on some order, won't deny it...won't hate someone for saying that I am behind on their order.

With that said, this happens once in a while and it's not as fun to read as me ranting about people talking **** on me... but a customer, who has been waiting some time messaged me handling their concerns and questions like an adult.

Not in a hateful message, not anonymously, not on some message board, not attacking me personally calling me a ****ty wolverine, a "convicted felon" or a "rapist" (yes this has happened).....

While I truck through my heavy work load, THESE are the people I appreciate and keep me moving. You think I ever want to do business with some of these people again? not a chance.

Unfortunately the "cosplay community" doesn't have many people like this...the very nature of the community itself attracts an immature type of person. Yes, I said it..... NOT TO SAY that they are not here too! (read that again before someone claims I just insulted the community as a whole please)

Anyways, thanks for that... these customers know who they are and don't need to seek the internet for attention, positive or negative. They just want their props, and they will get them....like EVERYONE else."

ummmmm......I, and many others, never received the props we paid for.......and it is certainly true - this community does attract immature people, lol.

Has anyone just tried emailing the contact at the Geekie Awards site and inform them that he's a thief?

Well I went ahead and provided the links to this and the mugshot too.

Judging by this dudes response, he just doesn't seem to get it. Rather than apologize and move on, he keeps playing the victim.

Hare Psychopathy Checklist

Factor 1: Personality "Aggressive narcissism"
Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning/manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)
Callousness; lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions

Last edited:

It took 4 months to get my claws from him, I did recieve them...but could tell they were rushed and literally were taken from the rubies claws and modded....they still rattle on the inside. I am hoping this doesnt effect my Geekie Awards entry, I made the top 20 in the contest and he has commented on it. saying its his favorite!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back