North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Hey been on the rpf for awhile but didn't know about meet ups outside Philips prop party! I'd be down to join yall whenever if you're looking for more members to hang with

Hi, Mr. Gossett!!
We have been really swamped. I think I've had six days off since February. From what I understand, the Bluerealm guys are in the same boat.
Our names seem to be getting passed around in some unusual circles. HP has commissioned a sexy sci-fi inspired desk for their "HP Experiences" so I guess we're in the furniture business :) :-/

G6 - the parent company of Motel 6 commissioned a corporate series for all their different departments.

- - - Updated - - -

More: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Make-a Wish foundation:image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.2 KB · Views: 64
Hello everyone, been a memeber on the forum for alittle while now, but always seem to overlook this section of the site.
So I wanted to stop in and say hello to all the fellow Texans on here. I'd love to catch one of your next upcoming gatherings as they sound like a bunch of fun. I don't have much for a collection as I've only really been building/making/and getting props
from my favorite films and TV series out there. my main displays are of Blade Runner and the Indiana Jones films. I've been working on some things from Firefly also(really wanting to get my hands on Jayne's boo pistol).

Overall I'm excited to see some Texans out there who are as found of this hobby as I am. Take care all

June has come and gone (as far as planning goes), so let's start looking at July or August. Anyone have a weekend to propose?

Seeing Scott's post on the RPF facebook feed yesterday for his live-fire Han blaster gave me an idea... RPF range day! Who would be interested in meeting up at a local gun range for a a couple hours to put some holes in some paper?

I have a membership at bullet trap... been to Frisco once. Also can do garland, which is outdoor. I think frisco and bullet trap are time based... Garland is day based fee. So potentially could take our time... go have lunch and come back for more. I tend to want to shoot a LOT when I go.

Garland is bogus for my M1 though... can't shoot ball ammo. So Frisco and BT are the only place if rifles are involved.

I've been to garland once as well. I'd only be bringing handguns and an AR-22, which can be fired on regular lanes at the indoor ranges

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back