Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Loving these things.
source.gif

IMG_1188.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG

I know but ever since I bought a really bad Arrow jacket from a website, I've been very paranoid when it comes to buying things online that has the same product image as like 20 other sellers. Is there a seller you'd recommend?
I don't know which one is better than the other

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi! I’m new in the forum. I read ALL your posts over the weekend and wanted to share that today I received a pair of Original Blue M3023 that I bought on eBay. Unfortunatelly, when I opened the package, I found out that the left temple is broken, so I’m gonna have to return them, since I don’t think titanium can be fixed with super glue. [emoji19]
ba6b8a21fc8f6ae29fa8d7e10353a860.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hi! I’m new in the forum. I read ALL your posts over the weekend and wanted to share that today I received a pair of Original Blue M3023 that I bought on eBay. Unfortunatelly, when I opened the package, I found out that the left temple is broken, so I’m gonna have to return them, since I don’t think titanium can be fixed with super glue. [emoji19] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/ba6b8a21fc8f6ae29fa8d7e10353a860.jpg

That's terrible! I hope you get it taken care of. Where do you live, there's a chain called Frame Mender. They did a great job fixing two of my glasses for a reasonable price.

That's terrible! I hope you get it taken care of. Where do you live, there's a chain called Frame Mender. They did a great job fixing two of my glasses for a reasonable price.

I live in Mexico. I paid $400 USD for the M3023, so I thought it was a good oportunity, since I’ve wanted those frames since back when IM3 came out. The frames can be worn, the fracture is inside the temple cover, so it can be put back in place, but comes out again. [emoji53]

I live in Mexico. I paid $400 USD for the M3023, so I thought it was a good oportunity, since I’ve wanted those frames since back when IM3 came out. The frames can be worn, the fracture is inside the temple cover, so it can be put back in place, but comes out again. [emoji53]

Titanium is almost impossible to repair without the right tools, but with them it's actually somewhat cheap, I had mine mended for about 30 dollars. If you can get a good quote it might be worth asking the seller for a discount or to pay for the repairs?

Found these for like $35 CAD
https://noveltyforce.com/products/tony-stark-sunglasses

From what I see in the customer reviews, they actually look good.

EDIT: They also have the ones from infinity war: https://noveltyforce.com/collection...infinity-war-sunglasses?variant=8793905299573

Oh, I already have those. One in blue and the other in black and gold with red lenses, but you know, as a collector, you always want the originals. Because they’re not cheap, I bought them until now [emoji53]
475a86b82a99bc4ea37214bf9e5ac0ac.jpg

Titanium is almost impossible to repair without the right tools, but with them it's actually somewhat cheap, I had mine mended for about 30 dollars. If you can get a good quote it might be worth asking the seller for a discount or to pay for the repairs?

I’m gonna return them and the seller is gonna refund me, he’s been really understanding so far. I hope everything goes without any other surprise. [emoji851]

Oh, I already have those. One in blue and the other in black and gold with red lenses, but you know, as a collector, you always want the originals. Because they’re not cheap, I bought them until now [emoji53]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/475a86b82a99bc4ea37214bf9e5ac0ac.jpg

I don't have money for the real ones and I'm not that invested in the glasses to spend 500 dollars on them. Are the glasses from novelty force good or are they just as bad as the ones sold on aliexpress?

I bought them on eBay a few years ago for about $20 or $25 USD each I think, the seller was from China. They’re ok If you want them for cosplay, but not enough quality to protect your eyes in a sunny day. I see them everywere this days. They are flimsy.

I bought them on eBay a few years ago for about $20 or $25 USD each I think, the seller was from China. They’re ok If you want them for cosplay, but not enough quality to protect your eyes in a sunny day. I see them everywere this days. They are flimsy.

Shame. I was also planning on wearing them outside of cosplay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back