Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Grabbed a pair of the Dita Flights (in the hope that he wears them in IW like the on-set pics from earlier and I got a jump on things :cool), the Smoke Grey Crystal/Black Palladium frame, which in certain lighting, I can see how the frame might look blue like in the pics, but @nlschutd linked that recent instagram post that made them look darker, so not really sure. Would have to get the custom lenses though because these standard ones are mirrored. Not a make or break deal though if they aren't in the movie, RDJ always kills it with sunglasses anyway.
IMG_3659.JPGIMG_3660.JPGUntitled.jpg

Grabbed a pair of the Dita Flights (in the hope that he wears them in IW like the on-set pics from earlier and I got a jump on things :cool), the Smoke Grey Crystal/Black Palladium frame, which in certain lighting, I can see how the frame might look blue like in the pics, but @nlschutd linked that recent instagram post that made them look darker, so not really sure. Would have to get the custom lenses though because these standard ones are mirrored. Not a make or break deal though if they aren't in the movie, RDJ always kills it with sunglasses anyway.
View attachment 745003View attachment 745004View attachment 745005

I dig those. Considering a pair for myself. How do they fit on you. I have a pair of carbines, they're pretty huge.

Off topic of stark sunglasses... I'm looking for a pair of von zipper manchu grand prix glasses. There was a pair on eBay that I missed by mere seconds. Anyone else have any other ideas. They're, of course, discontinued.

So I got the email from Initium about the discounts available for more pairs of the Concepts 2. So damn tempting, but I started going back, wanted to possibly pick up some other pairs. I had initially bought the Police Neymars from Civil War before Initium started selling them with the red lenses. Pains me to know I gotta buy a whole nother pair just for the screen accuracy, but I got a quesion:

If I order them from Initium, will the red lenses be in the frames or do those come separate? Unless its easy to switch them out yourself?

So I got the email from Initium about the discounts available for more pairs of the Concepts 2. So damn tempting, but I started going back, wanted to possibly pick up some other pairs. I had initially bought the Police Neymars from Civil War before Initium started selling them with the red lenses. Pains me to know I gotta buy a whole nother pair just for the screen accuracy, but I got a quesion:

If I order them from Initium, will the red lenses be in the frames or do those come separate? Unless its easy to switch them out yourself?

Jason will sell the Red Lenses separately if you call.

I have a set of red lenses... brand new ! Pm me

- - - Updated - - -

Deckard can hou confirm the lens color on the dita glasses or... ?

Jason will sell the Red Lenses separately if you call.

I have a set of red lenses... brand new ! Pm me

- - - Updated - - -

Deckard can hou confirm the lens color on the dita glasses or... ?

The Dita’s have a custom indoor tinted blue grey lense at a 20% opacity with interior / exterior AR coating for clarity. That is to keep glare from registering on camera. Furthermore, the 20% color indoor tint is used to see Downey’s eyes and expressions uninterrupted. This is also a personal preference of his.

Thanks dude... ! Just one question... you thought at first that were the type i said right ? What is the right type of frame... the flights or the once we thought in beginning?

Is there somebody als interested in the red lenses from the civil war movie ? Just the lenses... it is a spare part for my own glasses

I got my Tod's today. I got a killer deal off their UK website. Practically half off. My friend was there visiting his family so I had it shipped to his house there and he brought it home.20170721_165621.jpg

Okay so after reviewing the India scene more closely my best guess so far is a club master style rimless lense with either a Lindbergh drill mount frame or an Italee drill mount frame.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my Tod's today. I got a killer deal off their UK website. Practically half off. My friend was there visiting his family so I had it shipped to his house there and he brought it home.View attachment 745735

They look good I’ll be ordering a pair soon through my sources.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back