Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Wolfshire you asked for it you get it!

Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-07-13 03-41-01.png

By the way, can someone tell me where Tony wears the All-In with Blue lenses and the brushed metal frame? Please with Photo. I recognized in IM2 he wears just the dark glasses All-In (this would be very nice if someone can tell me the right lenses and the frame colour of it)
Thanks allot
Robert
PS: Which Sunglasses wears Tony in Age of Ultron in the dark computer room scene which goes just 5-10 sec?

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, can someone tell me where Tony wears the All-In with Blue lenses and the brushed metal frame? Please with Photo. I recognized in IM2 he wears just the dark glasses All-In (this would be very nice if someone can tell me the right lenses and the frame colour of it)
Thanks allot
Robert

If I remember correctly he wore the All-In in these 3 scenes
Robert-Downey-Jr-as-Tony-Stark-Iron-Man-in-Iron-Man-2-robert-downey-jr-29445610-1360-768.jpg5818539_f5206.jpgInitium-All-In-Robert-Downey-Jr-Iron-Man-2-3.jpg

hebrewersfan None of my Questions are answered.
1. Where did he wear the All-In with blue glasses and brushed metal frame
2. Which glasses colour and frame colour is on these pictures of yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
@hebrewersfan None of my Questions are answered.
1. Where did he wear the All-In with blue glasses and brushed metal frame
2. Which glasses colour and frame colour is on these pictures of yours?

Since those were the only 3 scenes he wore them, then I'm guessing he didn't wear the pair you are referring to. The Initium website mentions that they have new colors with new temples, so I'm not sure if the original pair was discontinued or not.

I would guess they are the first pair listed
All-In_TonyStark_front.jpg

This is the original pair I bought right when they came out:
IMG_3534.JPG

Initium is good about getting back to people who have questions, so it might help to email them for specifics.

I would guess they are the first pair listed
@hebrewsersfan exactly this is my problem. These blue grey combination All-In's are in stock since 2010. I thought the hole time he wears it in the end of the courtroom scene. But farted on Gravel! And now i wanna know wear he wears it! Maybe in Avengers or Avengers AOU. YES I KNOW black Frame Red temple tips are in the last scene in AOU. And today the normal All-In's are on the same price then these ones.

Something new:
We got nearly all the glasses of Homecoming, so i think we could start the hunt for the next one:
View attachment 743739View attachment 743740
the last one is zoom-able here:http://i0.wp. com /pipocamoderna.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-21.jpg
I think these are again the Dita flight 006

We already found them... read back and youwill see it

@hebrewsersfan exactly this is my problem. These blue grey combination All-In's are in stock since 2010. I thought the hole time he wears it in the end of the courtroom scene. But farted on Gravel! And now i wanna know wear he wears it! Maybe in Avengers or Avengers AOU. YES I KNOW black Frame Red temple tips are in the last scene in AOU. And today the normal All-In's are on the same price then these ones.

Something new:
We got nearly all the glasses of Homecoming, so i think we could start the hunt for the next one:
View attachment 743739View attachment 743740
the last one is zoom-able here:http://i0.wp. com /pipocamoderna.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-21.jpg
I think these are again the Dita flight 006

Just placed the pre-order for the Concept 2, couldn't help it with this Funko figure looking back at me all day wearing them, plus I've always liked doing business with Initium when I can. Probably sell a non-Stark pair to offset the cost.

Nice.... i will wait for the firstphotos

Just placed the pre-order for the Concept 2, couldn't help it with this Funko figure looking back at me all day wearing them, plus I've always liked doing business with Initium when I can. Probably sell a non-Stark pair to offset the cost.

Lets not get crazy here, we got someone with direct links to Marvel & solid information helping people out. Don't think it is clogging up any discussion to help source the tshirts.

Last edited:
To everyone out there with the red and black checked von zippers, can you post a picture of yours. I read online that there are two different versions.

Just seeing this comment now, here's a couple pics of my pair. These were from Sunglass Garage when they re-released them in 2013
IMG_3653.JPGIMG_3654.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back