Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Does anyone out there have the red Havanah London Callings? I've never seen them. If someone does can you post pics please

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the red Havana’s, actually got them on eBay for about £40 somehow!! I’ll post a pic when I’m back home!! I’m 99% sure looking at them, and the still pics from iron man 3, that he’s wearing them, even though most people probably think it’s the black version

Does anyone have a pic wearing real matsuda m3023s im trying to decide what colour frame combo to get

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

120b213a924deb6fea45be642317d3b3.jpg
4f5951be0cd407b22eeec5a19c4efaaf.jpg
[emoji1] M3023 Cobalt Blue Size 52

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I really wanted the 52 since They're the exact ones from the movie but I have a big head.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As you can see, me too. The 57s fit me better. I returned the 52s, because they were broken, but I had to take some pics first! [emoji38]

Can i ask where did you buy them? Im thinking about Getting them from here MATSUDA M3023 SUN but im worried that they may not be real

I bought both of them on eBay. As I said, I had to return the 52s, because they were broken when I received them. I was thinking in buying the 52s from luxuryeyesite.com this time too.

Last edited:
I bought both of them on eBay. As I said, I had to return the 52s, because they were broken went I received them. I was thinking in buying the 52s from luxuryeyesite.com this time too.

Just ordered the blue ones in 57 wish i could get the brown ones too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back