Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I Damn near had a panic attack when I thought I lost my Paul Smith Cortland frames with my custom blue lenses today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi ya'll! I'm new to this feed but thank you all for the tips on what and where to find RDJ glasses! I was lucky enough to find Roy Tower Concept 1 Glasses, the original Concepts online. I know they are not the Concept 2 originals but I thought it was a pretty rare and cool find. I'll upload photo's when they arrive.

Last edited:
Hi ya'll! I'm new to this feed but thank you all for the tips on what and where to find RDJ glasses! I was lucky enough to find Roy Tower Concept 1 Glasses, the original Concepts online. I know they are not the Concept 2 originals but I thought it was a pretty rare and cool find. I'll upload photo's when they arrive.
I saw the concept 1 and 3 on eBay. Pretty awesome find! That's a nice piece for your collection.

Anyone wanna take a stab at any of those?
70acb06aa1388cf14105469ebddc7124.jpg

Top left Dita Mach Two's perhaps....

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3103.JPGIMG_3102.JPGIMG_3097.JPG5020.jpg

What are these ungody things from Age of ultron.

Halfrim Bottom Mount lower arm?
WTF?

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.redbubble.com/assets/external_portfolio.js"></script>
<script id="rb-xzfcxvzx" type="text/javascript">new RBExternalPortfolio('www.redbubble.com', 'stark1138', 2, 2).renderIframe();</script>

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back