Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Anybody still looking for the infinity war glasses with movie and original lenses ? And home coming glasses ? No replicas Sent me PM

Last edited:
I’m happy, caus now Seeing as everyone is happy to throw a selfie around....I’ll be looking to buy the flights with Jason’s initium lenses soon, but would rather see how they look, and how light the lenses are etc! So if anyone wants to help me out, throw caution to the wind a little, and send a selfie with the flights with the custom lenses in then I’d appreciate it! Thanks guys

Here's the glasses with Jason's lenses. Is anyone having trouble with tapatalk?

20181120_161042.jpg

Been kinda quiet lately, I'm guessing everyone is waiting to see what RDJ is wearing in End Game. Anyways, what does everyone use to store/display their sunglass collection. I have two displays that are practically filled and wanted some ideas.

Yeah that's pretty much the boat I'm in too.
As for storage, I had them in one of those turning carousel displays that you see at retail stores but then the collection got too big and now I have them in a few of those multi tier travel cases. Definitely looking to upgrade and have something better to hold them in, but I really don't know what.

Been kinda quiet lately, I'm guessing everyone is waiting to see what RDJ is wearing in End Game. Anyways, what does everyone use to store/display their sunglass collection. I have two displays that are practically filled and wanted some ideas.
This is my current setup. Still a work in progress I want to automate the cabinet doors with voice control.
20190227_184607.jpeg

I personally have not, but when Deckard was active he told me he did at one point with positive/mixed results.
I feel like it's probably lots of trial and error and depending on the kind of acetate.
What frames are you thinking of dying?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back