Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Just had a nice talk with Jason at Initium, just because I was trying to sift through the BS and was hoping to maybe steer them clear of dealing with this guy and Jason already knew what a scumbag he is and this isn't really anything new.

Told me about how "deckard" doesn't even work for Marvel, never has, isn't associated with them at all, and even had to threaten a lawsuit due to some of the stuff he was claiming to be involved with, even mentioned how he apologized and blamed drugs for some of the stuff he was doing.

Its a shame we're finding out about this stuff after the fact when he got banned, I'm sure it had to do with some of this as well.

Gonna throw this stuff here as well:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbradford1138
https://www.facebook.com/alex.mengel.79
https://www.facebook.com/Stark1138/

I ended up finding another pair for a decent price, Jason offered to help out if I wanted to do the replacement lenses. I guess if I have to eat the costs of the pair this fraud is running off with, I can only hope that what goes around comes around.

Got threatened by someone here impart too. Yeah they are genius! Defamation is not the correct term. Libel is when it's in print or electronic format ass! Yeah they are so professional they threatened a private practice too! Have the recording... thought I was talking to Christian Bale. But it was nice seeing Ryan Meinerding at Academy of Art March 3rd....HA!

I have a feeling this is what Jason was referring to, as Jason also mentioned that he had to call Hyper Optics involving the lenses he said he was getting made.

Good to hear... hope my lens color will turn out like expected... maybe he didnt work at marvel but he was right about alot of lens colors and frames. Jason also worked with him... and the guy who made my blue homecoming lenses also...

Just had a nice talk with Jason at Initium, just because I was trying to sift through the BS and was hoping to maybe steer them clear of dealing with this guy and Jason already knew what a scumbag he is and this isn't really anything new.

Told me about how "deckard" doesn't even work for Marvel, never has, isn't associated with them at all, and even had to threaten a lawsuit due to some of the stuff he was claiming to be involved with, even mentioned how he apologized and blamed drugs for some of the stuff he was doing.

Its a shame we're finding out about this stuff after the fact when he got banned, I'm sure it had to do with some of this as well.

Gonna throw this stuff here as well:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbradford1138
https://www.facebook.com/alex.mengel.79
https://www.facebook.com/Stark1138/

I ended up finding another pair for a decent price, Jason offered to help out if I wanted to do the replacement lenses. I guess if I have to eat the costs of the pair this fraud is running off with, I can only hope that what goes around comes around.
I'm glad Jason could help you out. He's always had my back and taken care of me. He's a solid dude I'm glad to call a friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yea I'm sure there's a lot of things that went on that made it go sour, just glad I dont have to sit here and wonder anymore. Felt bad Jason had to waste any more time on this fraud but it did kind of come as a relief in a weird way, confirming my suspicions I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad Jason could help you out. He's always had my back and taken care of me. He's a solid dude I'm glad to call a friend.

Yea he's definitely a guy I like to do business with.

I think this guy got the lens colors from one of these companys then... dont know right know... we will see when they come in tomorrow

One of the main reasons I don't wanna swap out my flight lenses is because of the etching. Is that a stupid reason?

One of the main reasons I don't wanna swap out my flight lenses is because of the etching. Is that a stupid reason?

No but i think the main reason should be you are going to swap out a very high quality lens for one of lesser quality.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Oké guys not best pictures but here they are ! Realy happy with them :) 20180424_133654.jpg
1524570102890856869243946928691.jpg

Will changing the lenses be any more involved than any other pair, I don't have too much experience changing them myself, just wondering if I end up getting the pair of lenses separate, will it be easy to do myself.

I realy cant tell you... the guy who made the lenses said of was 1 min job... I can let more get made... these are still based on the info i got and to me they are pretty screen accurate. But setting lenses made in Holland isnt as cheap as overseas but i must say i think the quality is mutch higher then my homecoming lenses !

Will changing the lenses be any more involved than any other pair, I don't have too much experience changing them myself, just wondering if I end up getting the pair of lenses separate, will it be easy to do myself.

I realy cant tell you... the guy who made the lenses said of was 1 min job... I can let more get made... these are still based on the info i got and to me they are pretty screen accurate. But setting lenses made in Holland isnt as cheap as overseas but i must say i think the quality is mutch higher then my homecoming lenses !
Not very helpful....

ah no worries, when I talked to Jason yesterday, he told me he could help me out getting a pair of the lenses made, I'd just like to have the option to switch them out if I feel like it

Cant share... sorry... promised i whouldnt so i wont.

I can let get more made... he is willing to make a few more... but cant sell or offer here because i am not Premium member.

Looks awesome do you have the color details to give to a local optometrist?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Jason can get these made also... he has alot of connections. Its cheaper for people overseas... dont expect him to give color codes his quality lenses is great !

ah no worries, when I talked to Jason yesterday, he told me he could help me out getting a pair of the lenses made, I'd just like to have the option to switch them out if I feel like it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back