Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

A lot of people keep thinking they are the mach one... cheap eBay sites promote for the mach one dont know why.... hope i get my lenses today... for the flight 006

It's the silver/navy blue frames with blue flash lens but the lens are custom for the movie and according to deckard, he figured out the proper color but wouldn't tell anyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was hoping to get my flights back from "Deckard" before the movie, but its feeling more and more like I'm never getting them back. Hardly getting any responses just when I ask for a status update (he received them on 3/16, said it'd take 2-3 weeks, and now we're going on over 5). Just wish I would get responses back, I guess that's on me for trusting this would work out.

Been holding off on filing a paypal dispute, but that's just going to give me my refund on the lenses and he's still going to walk away with my sunglasses.

If he thinks I'm going to forget about it though, that's another story, considering I make multiple trips to SF and will have no hesitation to knock on his door and see whats up.

Was hoping to get my flights back from "Deckard" before the movie, but its feeling more and more like I'm never getting them back. Hardly getting any responses just when I ask for a status update (he received them on 3/16, said it'd take 2-3 weeks, and now we're going on over 5). Just wish I would get responses back, I guess that's on me for trusting this would work out.

Been holding off on filing a paypal dispute, but that's just going to give me my refund on the lenses and he's still going to walk away with my sunglasses.

If he thinks I'm going to forget about it though, that's another story, considering I make multiple trips to SF and will have no hesitation to knock on his door and see whats up.
I wish I lived closer to go with you.

He was supposed to send me his pdfs for the lenses so I could go through my own lab, but he decided that he didn't want to share his hard work.

He was supposed to send me his pdfs for the lenses so I could go through my own lab, but he decided that he didn't want to share his hard work.

Yea there was definitely a few red flags out there, wish I knew why he was banned, unfortunately I had already sent my Dita's out to him before that. It just ticks me off more than anything that people think they can screw other people over even after they gave me their home address, their phone number, etc.

Yea there was definitely a few red flags out there, wish I knew why he was banned, unfortunately I had already sent my Dita's out to him before that. It just ticks me off more than anything that people think they can screw other people over even after they gave me their home address, their phone number, etc.
You're right. You have all his info. You could just show up there. I bet he'd freak.

He gave me the colors of the lenses thats how i can let them get made... you dont need a pdf for that your optician can cut everything you want. Promised him i whouldnt give them to anybody so i wont. But what he is doing now is crazy...

Just file in a dispute hou have 180 days right ?

He gave me the colors of the lenses thats how i can let them get made... you dont need a pdf for that your optician can cut everything you want. Promised him i whouldnt give them to anybody so i wont. But what he is doing now is crazy...

Just file in a dispute hou have 180 days right ?
I wasn't worried about the cutting, I needed the colors. Considering what he did to some people in here I'm honestly doubting the authenticity of his research considering he Damn near lied about everything.

Eh, my patience is worn now, I can tell when someone opens an email I sent, I asked politely if I could get the glasses back, seen he opened it and haven't gotten any response, filing a dispute with Paypal now. Really pissed off with this whole thing now.

Eh, my patience is worn now, I can tell when someone opens an email I sent, I asked politely if I could get the glasses back, seen he opened it and haven't gotten any response, filing a dispute with Paypal now. Really pissed off with this whole thing now.
That sucks it's that kind of thing that makes everyone not trust anyone

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

That sucks it's that kind of thing that makes everyone not trust anyone

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Exactly. And I realize I took that risk so a lot of it is on me, but still, I just don't like the dishonesty and theft I suppose. He was all sorts of responsive to messages here before and immediately after I sent the sunglasses, but pretty much once I paid that invoice, haven't heard a damn thing. So I guess I'll hopefully get the money from that back, but again, he's the one who comes out ahead by stealing my sunglasses.

Lucky we have something like paypal protection... maybe one of the admins can tell us what and why he got banned.

He gave a lot of people his adress... maybe not the best idea :/

Hope you get your money back ! And your glasses

Exactly. And I realize I took that risk so a lot of it is on me, but still, I just don't like the dishonesty and theft I suppose. He was all sorts of responsive to messages here before and immediately after I sent the sunglasses, but pretty much once I paid that invoice, haven't heard a damn thing. So I guess I'll hopefully get the money from that back, but again, he's the one who comes out ahead by stealing my sunglasses.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back