Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Yeah, everyone has said he's a great guy to do business with, which I believe, it's just frustrating not knowing whats going on with the lenses when I should have already received them
Sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience where he was supposed to send me original all in lenses along with custom ones that I had made for a pair of all ins I ordered from him. He told me he originally forgot to send them and he would ship it out. I never received them. I've done alot of business with him in the past and never had a issue untill that one time. So I also ordered another pair of all ins with custom lenses. He told me he would send the custom pair with the originals would ship out the ones from the other order "again" hopefully all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

ditaflight.jpg
finally got my dita lenses from Jason. Took awhile but they were well worth the wait. Was even able to get them in my rx

They look like really clear lenses...Are they tinted at all? I thought in the movie, they had a kinda light blue tint. Maybe it’s just the lighting on that pic though

Thanks Billy! And yes, I have no idea how to use it LOL! Gotta look up a video (or two) on how to set it, etc..
Manchester07 - It's Tony Stark's watch from Civil War that transformed into a gauntlet.

Iron_Man_Gauntlet.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Billy! And yes, I have no idea how to use it LOL! Gotta look up a video (or two) on how to set it, etc..
@Manchester07 - It's Tony Stark's watch from Civil War that transformed into a gauntlet.

View attachment 835963
Ha nice! Looks different in the pic though I'm assuming cause it's mid transformation? Where did you find that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Couldn't find it in silver, but I'll take it however I can find it. You don't see them come up often, so I jumped on it when I saw it. Found it on eBay, $35

Ha nice! Looks different in the pic though I'm assuming cause it's mid transformation? Where did you find that?

Jason sent me this picture of the Dita lenses. He said they're $116 plus ship and that they are 2 base flat lenses that are extremely high end. I can't wait to get mine!
e1e956ec161383890a96de95f98879e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Damn, I haven't hit up Jason for these. I emailed him initially but figured he'd get back to me when they were ready, I'll have to email him again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back