Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I have a non sunglasses question, what kind of phone did stark to call Steve? I'd like to have one for my cosplay

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In case anyone is interested, I think it's an AT&T Z221. I picked up an arc reactor and hoodie. I'm just waiting on my flight lenses now.

I got my knock off flight 006 from eBay. They're a little more blue than the real ones. IMG_1311.jpeg

Can I join this thread? Been a fan of Tony Stark's fashion since 2008. Thought I could show you guys my Dita and Matsuda. They're just the cheap ones. Anyway can anyone help me how I could buy Initium and Silhouette?
Vovk30Zf.jpg

Last edited:
Jason is the president of Initium and deckard is a forum member who was banned for scamming people. You can buy Initium sunglasses on their website. The silhouette glasses can be found on eBay but the lenses have to be custom made.

Has anyone who ordered lenses for the ditas from Jason received them yet? Its been over two months for me and I still haven't got them. He said that after they shipped out they were sent back to his warehouse and he would send them again. He took my address verbally the first time so I thought maybe something got put in incorrectly and so I sent the address via email before he reshipped them to avoid any error this time. That was over 2 weeks ago, still no lenses and I haven't received any sort of response to emails for over a week

Has anyone who ordered lenses for the ditas from Jason received them yet? Its been over two months for me and I still haven't got them. He said that after they shipped out they were sent back to his warehouse and he would send them again. He took my address verbally the first time so I thought maybe something got put in incorrectly and so I sent the address via email before he reshipped them to avoid any error this time. That was over 2 weeks ago, still no lenses and I haven't received any sort of response to emails for over a week
I also ordered them from him and haven't gotten them. I know he said he sent back the ones he got from the lab. He's usually a perfectionist when it comes to lenses. It took him a while to make my stark India scene lenses but they were worth it.

Sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience where he was supposed to send me original all in lenses along with custom ones that I had made for a pair of all ins I ordered from him. He told me he originally forgot to send them and he would ship it out. I never received them. I've done alot of business with him in the past and never had a issue untill that one time. So I also ordered another pair of all ins with custom lenses. He told me he would send the custom pair with the originals would ship out the ones from the other order "again" hopefully all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back