Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I had sent out my Dita Flights out to him before he got banned, 3 weeks ago. He had said it would be around 3 weeks or so for the lens swap. I emailed him last week and he said he'd be sending out an in-depth email to people who purchased lenses, but I haven't seen that email yet.

I might be a little late to the conversation, but I just received a VERY nice pair of red lens "Iron Man 3 Tony Stark" sunglasses from China on ebay for $12. Heavy duty too. They come in different colors as well.

Check them out

I might be a little late to the conversation, but I just received a VERY nice pair of red lens "Iron Man 3 Tony Stark" sunglasses from China on ebay for $12. Heavy duty too. They come in different colors as well.

Check them out
Do these actually say Matsuda on the inside? Also I wonder if those lenses will fit the real frames

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually bought a pair of the Initium Concept 2 glasses? I'm caught up on the current drama with lenses and such and not concerned about being that screen accurate anyway. I just want to know if the glasses are worth the $340 cost, and could be used as regular sunglass, not just for cosplay/looking cool on a shelf.

Googling reviews for Initium has sketchy reviews, and can't find anything specific to the Concept 2 model.

For the ones in the movie, The lenses are great, not super great for really sunny days because they are a lighter/more see through lens, but I wear them often

Care to share any pictures? Can you provide a quick review? Are they worth the money? Comfortable? I'm looking at the Gun Metal/Gold with a Light Brown Gradient Lens since I think it has more real world application over rose lenses.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Care to share any pictures? Can you provide a quick review? Are they worth the money? Comfortable? I'm looking at the Gun Metal/Gold with a Light Brown Gradient Lens since I think it has more real world application over rose lenses.

I actually swapped out the gun metal and matte silver lenses as I thought they looked more like the movie.

I have the exact ones from the movie. They are great sunglasses. Excellent build with a premium feel. I agree the yellow lenses aren't super useful on very sunny days. However the different look gets quite a bit of compliments. I have also ordered a few pairs of all ins im waiting for to be delivered. The blue with brown from the site and 2 custom lenses frame combos. Antique silver with purple gradient lens. And antique gold with pink gradient lens.

Pardon the lack of photography skills, but here are all six of my concept 2 frames.
cf51886668d92613d86cdc3adab51836.jpg
7fe1cd685ceec40006cecb1cd3479255.jpg
799759931b9a38af7c76e7c9e445d9c3.jpg
7670bfce6079a79ef9a6890e3c2b9078.jpg
4d9e4cc18e74018b068cf52819d194a3.jpg
2b0ca6573937904202b975d37dfdeecc.jpg

It's the silver/navy blue frames with blue flash lens but the lens are custom for the movie and according to deckard, he figured out the proper color but wouldn't tell anyone

So you would have to ditch the dita expensive lenses for a custom unknown lense?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back