Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Oh and I spoke at length with Silhouette's Lab in New Jersey today. Funny, That guy Eric making other people's TNG lenses was so far off... Silhouette got the EQ design 53mm from Sony's Production team, more specifically one of Downey's Stylists.... hmmmm. In NEW YORK! The EQ is slightly modified though..

Interesting! Yeah, I thought it all seemed a little fishy. Good to know the true story now...

On another note, anybody know what "Tony" glasses bruce wears in Thor: Ragnarok? I've been searching around and can't find anything exact, lots of close ones but none that have that kind of seam across the bridge. They're very 80's and given the Duran Duran shirt, maybe a vintage piece?

Bruce Tony glasses.png

I have never changed lenses myself and i never will... the company who will make them will change them :) of something goes wrong its up to them to fix it.

Just sent him an email to make sure everything with my frames will be ok, he said he will be sending everyone who purchased lenses an in-depth email with contact info, etc

Seemed a bit dodgy in the first place to be fair, but hope it works out for you guys who have made purchases. Anyone ever find out what the ragnarok glasses were?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back