Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I wear my allures all the time even just in casual wear and I get a lot of compliments on them. They're definitely women's frames but the angles on them are pretty agressive so I think it balances out. Although a lot Like Tony, a lot of it comes down to just not giving a **** what people think lolol

Looks like he's wearing the Ditas here
1.jpg
2.jpg

Not stark related but I figured this may be a good place to ask, I'm looking for the glasses Christian Troy wore in Nip/Tuck. They're Beausoleil, Pop 4. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

71PKQpqc5ML._UX522_.jpg61wzb+ZO4rL._UL1500_.jpg

[h=3]Vogue 2777s w65613 Ha*vane Foncé 2777S Way*farer Sun*glasses Lens Cat*e*gory 3[/h]
Need help finding a pair. yes they are from 2103 I know. Please!

New Lense.jpg

Here is the SPX Match Lense sitting on my Anodized Aluminum Macbook Pro for Stark's India scene glasses in Spider-Man Homecoming. Its a brownish purple that is very faint with a silver flash on the outside. BUT fairly transparent. Still needs to be drilled.

New Lense.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I spoke at length with Silhouette's Lab in New Jersey today. Funny, That guy Eric making other people's TNG lenses was so far off... Silhouette got the EQ design 53mm from Sony's Production team, more specifically one of Downey's Stylists.... hmmmm. In NEW YORK! The EQ is slightly modified though..

Got threatened by someone here impart too. Yeah they are genius! Defamation is not the correct term. Libel is when it's in print or electronic format ass! Yeah they are so professional they threatened a private practice too! Have the recording... thought I was talking to Christian Bale. But it was nice seeing Ryan Meinerding at Academy of Art March 3rd....HA!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back