Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Hi Guys, new here!

Did anyone get the M2002's? If possible can you post pics of the item? :) Planning to get a pair.
Which M2002's did RDJ wear in the Superbowl commercial, I heard they were tokyo tortoise but they don't look too tortoise-ey imho.
Anyway, thanks in advance!

Oh and can anyone post selfies with the london calling on? I'm asian and tbh I'm not sure if those frames will fit me :( too bad they look pretty cool.

Nice shade + good looking person = FABULOUS(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Thanks!
Thanks great glasses. Looks good on you!! Put mine on order but just have to wait for stock. Didnt want to go the eBay route but rather have the insurance of them being authentic and at least a return policy.
Thanks, I definitely understand what you mean about the authenticity and return policy, when you're spending that kind of dime on sunglasses, its important.

sent luxuryeyesite.com a e-post and they answered like this with info ;)

Thank you for your inquiry. The MATSUDA M3023 sunglasses are $500 USD and that price includes FedEx Priority Shipping to anywhere in the world. To add custom red lenses it is an additional $100 USD. This prices includes non-prescription plastic lenses tinted to look like the glasses in the movie with UV and Scratch Protection. Custom lenses also adds 5-7 business day to your order. They do come in two sizes of 57-16 and 52-16, the price is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

so at the end for 600$ you get red lenses on the MATTE GOLD/MATTE BLACK/BROWN GRADIENT ;)

Just got the Initium London Calling glasses in, these are the Tortoise Brown with Green Gradient lens
2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

Hi Guys, new here!

Did anyone get the M2002's? If possible can you post pics of the item? :) Planning to get a pair.
Which M2002's did RDJ wear in the Superbowl commercial, I heard they were tokyo tortoise but they don't look too tortoise-ey imho.

Oh and can anyone post selfies with the london calling on? I'm asian and tbh I'm not sure if those frames will fit me :( too bad they look pretty cool.

Blackhayate, I'll try to post a picture with them! I'm Asian (Filipino) and they fit me perfect! They have a narrow bridge and they actually sit on my bridge very well!

Oh nice, thanks for the picture, helps a lot.

It's not as round as I expected it to be.

Thanks a ton. Will post once I get a pair in -I've been looking at another pair from their lineup too decisions! :))

I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the M2002's. I didn't order the same combination from the movie though, I got the Antique Silver/Smoke Grey/Grey-Brown Gradient pair. I actually like them a little bit more than the 3023.
2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

Last edited:
Just got my m3023 today and love them. One thing I notice that the blues are inconsistent in some of the pics on this forum. Some are darker than others. Mine seems very light.

I know the two pair we got were different blues, the smaller pair were a lighter blue, and the larger ones are a darker blue especially the side shades

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know the two pair we got were different blues, the smaller pair were a lighter blue, and the larger ones are a darker blue especially the side shades

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yea. But I'm seeing a more blue on the smaller pair such as the image above and also on page one of this forum.

Don't know if they are different but mine are light blue, light some on the current post.

Maybe the darker one where older pairs compare to the one produce now.

I am looking for another pair of glasses that he wear in IM3....it's when he lands in tennessee and is sort of hiding his identity... I think he even has a hood on at some point with these glasses. They are VERY light orange/brown colored aviator style glasses....anyone know anything???
THanks!!

I am looking for the same pair. Have a look at the screenshot... does anyone have any info? I've checked the Ray Ban sight and nothing seems to match... I also looked at the Randolph Engineering Concorde but the lenses are too dark and they are missing the small bars on top of the lenses on each side. Take a look at the screenshot.

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2013-05-18 at 8.33.11 PM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back