Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Of somebody knows some one who sell the flight 006 please pm me... I canceled the other bet on eBay... didnt trust that seller

Just a quick pic of what July did to my wallet :lol

Police, Oliver Peoples NDG, Dita Flight 006, Tod's
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm liking this because the glasses are awesome, not because the damage to your wallet. But I feel your pain. I picked up a pair of Initium Aftermath glasses. That hurt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Haha, that just reminded me that I have the Initium Concept 2 pre-ordered, furthering the damage. I was dangerously close to taking them up on the deal for all 5 colors too but would have rather spread it around on different models. :cool

Haha, that just reminded me that I have the Initium Concept 2 pre-ordered, furthering the damage. I was dangerously close to taking them up on the deal for all 5 colors too but would have rather spread it around on different models. :cool
I got all 5, I just couldn't decide

I've picked up a bunch of random von zipper frames, some ugly (when I put them on) but awesome in the pictures, and I got light blue lenses put in my Paul Smith Cortlands. I have a love hate relationship with July and sunglasses

He asked me not to post them... so i wont... but maybe you can ask him for it ? The glasses were not final and to dark but the rest is like the final product should be he told me... whould realy like to share them but promised him i whouldnt

He asked me not to post them... so i wont... but maybe you can ask him for it ? The glasses were not final and to dark but the rest is like the final product should be he told me... whould realy like to share them but promised him i whouldnt
Fair enough [emoji1]

When I was talking with Jason he confirmed that the pair on screen were Roy Tower's. But he and Sony discussed the possibility of him making recreations of them. He also mentioned that they had received an original frame for reference and the only changes are the Initium temple tips and upgraded hinges.

Need help ! Is this the same like the blue lens version ? Its the only dita flight frame in europe UK zo cheaper for me to buy. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dita-Flight-0...%3Abc78ebac15d0a9c9b7dee2eafffedeee%7Ciid%3A5

How many lens versions arw there ?

I would say those are the same, it seems to me that they are the only pair of silver framed Flights out there, the rest are gold/rose gold, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be leery about those, especially since the source was DH Gate. Those frames are a little too blue, where the real ones are a smokey translucent color that can seem blue in certain lighting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back