Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I don't know, I'm fairly confident that they're the Flights. The Mach One temples change color near the end, and they are a lot thicker than the Flight temples. Also, the the bridge of the Machs is shorter than the Flights, I know its hard to say which is which just by pictures, but I feel like the lenses would be much closer together on RDJ's face if they were the Machs. There seems to be a decent distance in the pics that would be consistent with the Flights.
drk-2030-h--nvy-18k-59-angle_1.jpg7806-a-smk-pld_52_angle.jpg
robert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-18.jpgrobert-downey-jr-films-avengers-infinity-war-with-benedict-cumberbatch-21.jpg

The tempels are indeed flights... but the rest looks to mach. Well need to look for new one... The guy on eBay is not to be trusted

One more thing to notice, the nose bridge on the Mach extend onto the outside of the lens frame, where the Flight is just in between, you'd notice the bridge on his frames if they were the Mach. His glasses have an uninterrupted (for lack of better term) frame.
drx-2030-j-blu-slv-59_front-1.jpgflight006_7806-a-smk-pld-52_front.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back