Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

The colour of the temples tip is blue in colour rite? Hope I did not see the wrong colour HAHA!

They do look blue to me as well, those were taken a little while ago, I'll have to check them out when I'm home from work, I' can post some more pics, they seem to look different in various lighting as well.

They do look blue to me as well, those were taken a little while ago, I'll have to check them out when I'm home from work, I' can post some more pics, they seem to look different in various lighting as well.

Looking forward to see more of the photos from different angle.

I believe you have to email LuxuryEyeSite directly for pricing and options, can't directly purchase it off of their website. I asked them before the movie came out and at the time, there was only the smaller/lighter blue option and that was priced at around 500, but I got lucky off eBay.

Thanks for the info and the pics! They look really great! So are you happy with the purchase? Worth the cost?

Thanks for the info and the pics! They look really great! So are you happy with the purchase? Worth the cost?

I'm extremely happy with them. I have yet to wear them out and about yet, but they do appear to be very well made like DeadZeppelin mentioned, and they are definitely unique and stylish to stand out. Ever since the first movie, I've always liked the sunglasses RDJ wears. So far I have the Ray Bans from part 1, all 3 pairs of the Initium sunglasses from part 2 (and reappearing in part 3), and the Von Zipper red/black checkered ones from part 2. (I probably have a problem... ;) )

I'm extremely happy with them. I have yet to wear them out and about yet, but they do appear to be very well made like DeadZeppelin mentioned, and they are definitely unique and stylish to stand out. Ever since the first movie, I've always liked the sunglasses RDJ wears. So far I have the Ray Bans from part 1, all 3 pairs of the Initium sunglasses from part 2 (and reappearing in part 3), and the Von Zipper red/black checkered ones from part 2. (I probably have a problem... ;) )

Awesome! Would love to see your collection! I'm a big sunglass enthisiast myself. I dont have any Tony Stark shades yet, but I really like these matsudas, like you say look very unique and stylish. I also love the von zippers but dont see myself wearing those out if I got them.

Awesome! Would love to see your collection! I'm a big sunglass enthisiast myself. I dont have any Tony Stark shades yet, but I really like these matsudas, like you say look very unique and stylish. I also love the von zippers but dont see myself wearing those out if I got them.

I'll have to get some pics up soon, the Von Zippers still have to come in the mail yet. I've always liked different sunglasses from movies though, probably my favorite pair that aren't Tony Stark sunglasses are my Mosley Tribes sunglasses that Alan/Mr Chow wear in Hangover 2.

i am also looking for these... Initium Eyewear told that they were providing tony stark sunglasses but couldn't find it yet

I saw that, too. They did the London Calling in two of the scenes. I think that frame was also in Iron Man 2 so RDJ must love'em haha.

Which combination of frames/lenses did you go with? I couldn't tell if they were the tortoise brown frame or one of the other brown colored frames.

I thought the same thing! I called them (spoke to "Brian", who apparently is the operations manager there per his email) and asked which one it is, and he said that they sent 3 of the London Calling frames to them for the movie. There were 2 that were in the movie, the black horn and the tortoise, and in the flashback scene there was another London Calling but I forgot what model he said. I picked up the Tortoise, I love that color in most of my frames.

I thought the same thing! I called them (spoke to "Brian", who apparently is the operations manager there per his email) and asked which one it is, and he said that they sent 3 of the London Calling frames to them for the movie. There were 2 that were in the movie, the black horn and the tortoise, and in the flashback scene there was another London Calling but I forgot what model he said. I picked up the Tortoise, I love that color in most of my frames.

Nice! I ordered the tortoise too, ordered on Friday, should be here in a couple days. I pulled a screen cap of a featurette of IM3 off Youtube and I'm pretty sure they are tortoise in this scene: sunglasses.jpg

What color does Robert Downey Jr wear in the Iron Man 3?

- In the movie he wears 2 different colors. He wears the ANTIQUE SILVER/COBALT BLUE/GREY GRADIENT in size 52-17. He also wears the MATTE GOLD/MATTE BLACK/BROWN GRADIENT with custom RED lenses, made just for the movie. This size fits him but it does not necessary mean it will fit you. NOTE: Please remember our Return Policy if the sunglasses do not fit you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back