Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I got the oak and aqua ones. I found them at Lunigal, they may still have them in stock, I'm not sure though. They may still have oak/pink if nothing else, and that's just an easy lens swap from being the right color. Hope that helps

Still interested or...

Hey guys, new to the forum...

Firstly wanted to say awesome collection Wolfshire... Would be interested to see the revised model list for the updated pic ;)

Got a question slightly off topic... Been trying to track down the RayBan 3320's Tony had in IM1... Tracked down the right colour code, 42/8Z, on another site... They're like impossible to find though :(... Can anyone recommend an online retailer to by them from?

Desperate to have them :$

@te5s3rakt
Welcome to the forum! I've got a few more Tony frames on the way, once I get them in I'll do a revised picture with list ;)
for the RB3320's be sure to keep an eye out on eBay and talk to nlschutd about his offer :D Also, sent you a PM as well.

Do you have a link ?

If they're there, it'd be on lunigal.com

Also didn't know if you guys would be interested, but I was bored and did some hunting and found the exact model of laser eye safety goggles Tony used in Iron Man 2.
They're Thorlabs LG3 with Light Orange lenses. Not really sunglasses, but still a prop lol
https://www.thorlabs.com/thorproduct.cfm?partnumber=LG3

thYUFIFMC3.jpg
heres an image of the red model
c6fb54c24a08a8f054f55a68c302630f.jpg
and an image of the blue ones

Are these 2 new guys spam or something ?

@te5s3rakt
Welcome to the forum! I've got a few more Tony frames on the way, once I get them in I'll do a revised picture with list ;)
for the RB3320's be sure to keep an eye out on eBay and talk to nlschutd about his offer :D Also, sent you a PM as well.

If they're there, it'd be on lunigal.com

Also didn't know if you guys would be interested, but I was bored and did some hunting and found the exact model of laser eye safety goggles Tony used in Iron Man 2.
They're Thorlabs LG3 with Light Orange lenses. Not really sunglasses, but still a prop lol
https://www.thorlabs.com/thorproduct.cfm?partnumber=LG3

Sorry guys... Not spam, just travelling lol... Away and back and away and back, it's a pain but all done now so will be more attentive :)

Yep nlschutd, still hunting... Found a couple online a few places, but wrong colour match to the movie pair... I swear I should've done all this few years ago when I first saw them and thought "sweet glasses" lol would've been a lot easier... You have a pair for sale?

Had a thought to start phoning around sunglass huts in Aus and see if they had any on shelf... How long ago were they discontinued? If it was awhile probably no chance they'd still have one on shelf that hasn't moved hey :confused

Are these 2 new guys spam or something ?

Send me a pm I Will send photos...

Sorry guys... Not spam, just travelling lol... Away and back and away and back, it's a pain but all done now so will be more attentive :)

Yep nlschutd, still hunting... Found a couple online a few places, but wrong colour match to the movie pair... I swear I should've done all this few years ago when I first saw them and thought "sweet glasses" lol would've been a lot easier... You have a pair for sale?

Had a thought to start phoning around sunglass huts in Aus and see if they had any on shelf... How long ago were they discontinued? If it was awhile probably no chance they'd still have one on shelf that hasn't moved hey :confused

Last edited:
Nah, te5s3rakt isn't a spammer. I don't think masterzakattack is either, I just don't think he read any of the thread lol

As for the Gunnars, they don't make the Neptune color anymore unfortunately, so black's probably your best bet. You can get those on the Gunnars website or Amazon.

I posted a link a few pages back with the Neptune gunnars, they may still have them

I just checked, they don't

Last edited:
The ones from the People's Choice Awards last night were RAEN Ditmar prescription glasses in Matte Black + Matte Brindle with custom blue lenses

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back