Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Whoa those TNG's are a quick spot! Check online and the glass does come in different shapes so I guess it would be based on face shape. The 2nd ones are minimal at the mo, will prob get a better look when the film comes out...they look like all-ins at the mo though

I'm talking with him now too lol
He said he didn't do these, but that they'd be easy enough to do the lenses on

The second pair looks like they could be Initium Hardways. still a little too hard to tell for sure.
Also the TNG's appear to just be silver

Anyone ask what glasses he provided for Spider-Man? I bought a pair of glasses from them just before iron man 3 came out, and he said that he provided a black and a tortoise pair of London callings for the film, and though the tortoise never featured, he knew before the film was out what could feature. Maybe he could do the same thing with this film caus he'll know what glasses he gave them before shooting began?!

I haven't asked yet. I think there are some models they haven't released on the website yet that went to the film though.
Also got in my Shawfords tonight and wanted to post a collection update. Still got to get lenses done for some but as it sits I'm done until Spidey comes out. I'm pretty proud of this nerdy collection lol. It's not all Tony frames but most of them are.

1212162023.jpg

Thank you kindly!
Also, just ID'ed the other pair in the trailer I believe. They appear to be Oliver Peoples Connolly in brushed gold. Obviously I can't say for 100 percent certainty because that scene goes by so quick, but from what I'm seeing I believe it to be the case. If I am correct, it is also a personal pair of RDJ's glasses that he wore at comic-con 2010.

-Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Panel-2010-Comic-Con-robert-downey-jr-14165989-1841-2560.jpg

That is so weird, I was thinking of sending that vid to the group but thought 'there's no chance anyone will know what those are'! Haha! The closest I got was initium exacta...then I gave up! Nice one wolf

I want to share this story with you guys. I went into the Macy's sunglass hut today to see if they could adjust my shawfords (they're a little off for my face) and the kid working there said they wouldn't because I didn't buy them there, even though they've done it before. So I said thank you and was very polite. As I walked away I heard him say "next time buy better sunglasses" I almost lost it because this brat has no idea about sunglasses. I simply turned and wished him a merry Christmas and went on my way.

lol how rude, what a pleb! Reminds me of a time when I was wearing my Oliver People's Bernardo's and my buddy's girlfriend asked if they were "real" Ray-bans XD She's not a sunglasses person though; so I get it, but it still made me chuckle on the inside lol

Hey guys, new to the forum...

Firstly wanted to say awesome collection Wolfshire... Would be interested to see the revised model list for the updated pic ;)

Got a question slightly off topic... Been trying to track down the RayBan 3320's Tony had in IM1... Tracked down the right colour code, 42/8Z, on another site... They're like impossible to find though :(... Can anyone recommend an online retailer to by them from?

Desperate to have them :$

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back