Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I doubt you will be able to find those glasses on ebay, I guess I was lucky to find those. Please do not bother the seller, she has contacted me about them. So sorry for the trouble. I was just trying to figure out if they were authentic.

can you make some pictures ? please

Sorry guys, Ive been out for a few days. Flying around with my new Iron Man sunglasses :). I actaully got 2 colors and mine came in different cases, a black and brown case.

photo-1.JPG
photo.JPG

Super cool. I like the darker color blue personally, the lighter blue would be too blue in my opinion. Id feel like I should be at the roller rink with skates on, nobody wants that :).

They are a bit pricey but I have actually owned a Matsuda frame a long time ago and they are very well made. Your not paying $500 bucks because they are in a movie but because they are hand made in Japan. You should read about Matsuda, pretty cool stuff. What else would you expect on the big screen? Oakleys?

Anyways, hope this helps guys. Good luck!

Dead

Last edited:
I am looking for another pair of glasses that he wear in IM3....it's when he lands in tennessee and is sort of hiding his identity... I think he even has a hood on at some point with these glasses. They are VERY light orange/brown colored aviator style glasses....anyone know anything???
THanks!!

And to throw another one into the ring - I'm looking for the ones he's wearing at the very end when he gets into the car. It went by quick and I thought they might be another Von Zipper Fulton, but didn't get a very good look at them.

So the lighter blue ones are the ones he wore in the movie right? but they are not for sale on the website? Or how do you indicate to them if you want the 52-16 or the 57-16? I don't see an option for it.

Also does anyone own the light blue 52-16? If so could you please post pictures? :D

So the lighter blue ones are the ones he wore in the movie right? but they are not for sale on the website? Or how do you indicate to them if you want the 52-16 or the 57-16? I don't see an option for it.

I believe you have to email LuxuryEyeSite directly for pricing and options, can't directly purchase it off of their website. I asked them before the movie came out and at the time, there was only the smaller/lighter blue option and that was priced at around 500, but I got lucky off eBay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back