Friday the 13th Props Museum Website closed.

Mario13

RIP Friday the 13th Props 2007 - 2013

Hi guys, recently I had some hacker attack on my website that killed all it`s content.
Sadly I can not request a back up from my server host because the attack is longer ago than two weeks, that means the content is lost permanently. Since time is tight this year due to some job related project, I will probably not find the time to built the site together again. However, Jason Parker from Friday The 13th: The Film Franchise (the most informative and persistend Friday the 13th site on the net) was nice enough and offered to create a special section on his site, related to the F13th props and will host pics, interviews and infos for you to see. Stay tuned for updates! Since I had not updated my website for over two years, you will also find some very cool and never seen before props that I gathered together over the last time, spanning from part 6 and up!

Here is one of the related articles that will be added to that special section later on:
http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/2013/04/film-props-screwdrivers-and-chewie-from.html

All my best,
Mario

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back