Where are the Lawmasters now?

Andy3E

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Where are the Lawmasters now? - I know they built 4 for the film, and 2 were recently sold in the auction, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the where-abouts of any of the Bikes?, planning a project and it would be a great help if i could get access to one and take some photos, especially of the steering mechanism, cheers in advance :)

Yeh Me too, I do however have a pair of Motorcycles sat in my garage, if i can find the info i need theres a good chance ill have 1 motorcycle and a Lawmaster there instead :p

That would be great if we could spec out what the lawmasters for replicating like others have done with eveything else. Plus it might be an American thing but 700cc just isn't enough ;)

Edit: just re-watched the featurette; 500cc not 700. Ack!

Last edited:
Check out this concept bike from Victory Motorcycles that was previewed back in 06.
The Vision 800.
5083_24010641240.jpg
That's got some familiar looking lines on it.

That would be great if we could spec out what the lawmasters for replicating like others have done with eveything else. Plus it might be an American thing but 700cc just isn't enough ;)

Edit: just re-watched the featurette; 500cc not 700. Ack!

They aren't 500cc, the engine and chasis for the Lawmasters is a 2008 GSXR 750

On instagram i found a pic of tha actual lawmaster they used, i asked about it and the woman who posted the pics said she works in a company that build cars for movies idk if its true or not, but i took a screen shot
Here:
f78cefded7b97aa39a45c5ff87b001d3_zps9d085200.jpg

Andy, Been searching myself on how they put them together (GSX750 with a complete fairing assembly) but from issues such as the oversized front wheel to from initial impressions on steering? can only assume there is a standard (oversized triple) with linkage to steering assembly. A few basic pictures og bike without fairing would solve most issues, save guess work. Cheers Robbie

dredd-motorcycle-bike cover.jpg

Dredd linkage.png

Last edited:
I hadn't even considered that they may only have used one link arm. This simplifies any build, needing now to check VOSA for MOT issues, legality and min max steering lock.

Donor bike to save on V5 and tax issues.

The Bike Urban rode as Dredd is in the Andy Mansion collection. I believe it will be displayed at For the Love of Sci Fi in Manchester in December when all the Judges will gather. It's a GSXR750 with an extended swing arm and body shell.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back