Iron Man mkIII 3D Print Files - FREE

Inner Elbow Shutters available:
inner_elbow.jpg
Shutters measure 3-3/8" at their widest point.
http://www.kenlandrum.com/IM_mkIII_elbow-shutters.obj

Last edited:
question : will the boot jets , palm repulsors and mouth details fit the boots by zabana , darksides mods and zabanas hands and the mk 6 and 7 helmets ?

question : will the boot jets , palm repulsors and mouth details fit the boots by zabana , darksides mods and zabanas hands and the mk 6 and 7 helmets ?
Boot jets need to be shrunk to approx 2" diameter from 2-1/4"
Not sure how the others fit until I look at the other pep files.

kool so are you going to scale them to fit these boots and palms as there the most populare for people to build buddy ?

Give me the sizes in a pm with your email addy and I will send them to you... No prob. That being said, I am trying to shy away from converting to specific file formats and resizes any more. I find myself spending more time on that than modeling anymore. I do appreciate the feedback from those trying to print so I can get these as print friendly as possible.

Give me the sizes in a pm with your email addy and I will send them to you... No prob. That being said, I am trying to shy away from converting to specific file formats and resizes any more. I find myself spending more time on that than modeling anymore. I do appreciate the feedback from those trying to print so I can get these as print friendly as possible.

koool well i will wait untill you have modeled a few more stuff first buddy im quite interested in the eyes im curious to see what you can do with them :)

FYI: I just created a "Shapeways" account and tried uploading a few of the models here. I am using new parameters when exporting to .obj.... so far so good. Size looks proper too. I will continue to test these.
backbutton.png

I saw that some folks were having trouble printing stuff like the unibeam. I took a look and the problem is that some of the parts aren't watertight meshes such as this:

ScreenShot00031.jpg

When run through mesh repair programs it will try to close the mesh, therefore covering over the grill pattern. Depending on the printer and software used it may or may not print correctly. On most printers it won't.

Having said that, this is awesome stuff and thanks for posting it!

Did the Unibeam today. I change a lot to make it printable and I printed it in 6 pieces. It still need some fine tuning with the print speed and im waiting for my 0.25 mm Nozzle, but i am getting there.

And i broke some of those little bridges of.

Andy

I am going to invest in building my own 3d printer this summer, so I will be able to start printing these bad boys in just a couple of months... can't wait! What a fantastic project. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back