'Judge Dredd: Cursed Edge' Fan Film

Highrise

HI all

I am a new member on here and wanted to combine my introduction post with a Judge Dredd fan film info thread. I've been lurking about for a good few months, mainly in the Judge Dredd costume build forum and I am astounded by the stunning attention to detail that people are putting into their work. I was unfortunately born with spanners for hands, so making stuff like this is just beyond my ability. I channel my creativity into acting instead.

I am one of the actors involved in a fan film called Judge Dredd: 'Cursed Edge' and I am playing the part of Judge Turpin. I've been a huge fan of Judge Dredd since the early 80s having formally owned a vast collection of 2000AD (and i've even got the JD RPG still too). I'm still a sci-fi fan, with Blade Runner being my favourite film of all time.

Our Facebook page for the fan film can be found at https://www.facebook.com/JudgeDreddCursedEdge?fref=ts and it would be great if you could come along and lend us your support.

Thanks

Damien

And so the expensive search for the right costume has begun. I joined the Dragon*Con JD Facebook group and put an order in for a helmet from a chap on there..

May god have mercy on my bank account.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back