Dishonored: Corvo Mask (Maybe a WIP)

Toxicblood808

Hey guys!
Not new to the forums but my first post here. I guess a little intro is due, um I'm 17 from Hawaii. Not really a HUGE fan of anything in particular, just mostly what catches my eye. Been creeping on the forums for a while now and finally gathered up some courage to make my first post. This isnt the first thing I've made. I made an iron man costume for this past Halloween, Mk 6 (for those really interested haha). But anyways to the post:

Needed a project for my Metalworking class so I decided I was gonna do a Corvo Mask from Dishonored.
Whole project is free-handed, just kinda went off of reference pictures. I wasn't able to do the innards of the mask yet as I didn't want to do them in class. I was thinking maybe Pepakura-ing just the insides then adding the burlap and satin like fabric to finish off the mask??:confused

If I get this done with reasonable ease and not the hard on the wallet (still in school) maybe I'll turn it into a WIP where I make the whole costume with all the goodies.

Comments and suggestions are welcome as I'm still fairly new to this type of stuff.

IMG_1789.JPG
And sorry if picture quality sucks, used my phone :unsure forgot to charge up the 'ole camera.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back