Master Chief from Halo 3

Cazy wolf

Hello, I have been a longtime reader of the RPF forums but this is my first post, so bear with me.

Below (or maybe above:)) are pictures of my Halo 3 Mjolnir MK VI armor. It is entirely pepakura based, right down to the assault rifle. I also made a travel/display case for the armor. The case itself has wheels and is 26 inches wide, and can fit in the rear of my hatchback car. The case was designed to have a sort of military equipment crate look, which is the reason for the olive green and stencils.

The Armor took about a year of occasional evening and weekend work and cost somewhere around $300 CAD ($290 US at the time) $50 of which was for a motorcycle helmet visor.

The crate was an after thought, it took about a month of my spare time and is made from nothing more than 1/4" plywood and spruce wall studs. It was done entirely on the table saw and cost under $100 CAD to make. There are large scooter wheels for ease of transport and vinyl stair tread covered skids on the bottom.

Well I guess that's it. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions about the build.

Steve.

Attachments

• 73267_445872473270_29827298270_5334842_2721081_n.jpg
    73267_445872473270_29827298270_5334842_2721081_n.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 378
Nice! I don't think I've seen any one do a case like that for a costume. It reminds me of Iron Man's suit case from the comics. :thumbsup

Someone said HALO? :D

I LOVE the crate!! The costume looks so cool in it and you know after all that money and work displaying it is an excellent idea! If you aren't going to sell them you should think about doing a tutorial on here on how to make it :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back