UPGRADED Bane TDKR for '13

Ironhide26

Hey all!!
Well... while I am also working on a judge dredd... I couldnt help myself but work also to upgrade my BANE costume as well..... it was such a hit last halloween, and I had so much fun with it I couldnt help it.

Got a new gauntlet...as well as splurging on a new mask as well. I love both of them... ESPECIALLY the mask!!

Currently having a NEW vest custom made up by TUCK, the designer of my original gauntlet AND my son's MK Scorpion costume... I am so excited to get this thing... should be soon!!

Also been hitting the gym hard to maintain a respectable BANE build... which is also a big part of the cosplay I feel...

Here are some pics... the new gauntlet...and a few of the NEW mask... the vest is coming soon as will more pics... please let me know what you guys all think!
Thanks!!

This is just a shot of my ORIGNINAL vest with the NEW mask and NEW gauntlet...

Loved it before, and I love it even more now! Really nice upgrades Ironhide, especially the mask. You've got me excited for the new vest.

Thanks a lot guys!! Did this and the other shot reminicent of one of my favorite scenes from the movie in the sewer...

Bane: "...Why are YOU here..?"

Thug kicks gordon " Anwser him!"

Bane: " ..I was talking to YOU...."

Thanks Ryan!! been trying to work on the build to be able to do the character justice... man I cant wait to see what you have in store... your Bane was flawless!!!! I cant imagine you improving it!

Thanks Ryan!! been trying to work on the build to be able to do the character justice... man I cant wait to see what you have in store... your Bane was flawless!!!! I cant imagine you improving it!

I have a few things that will make it more screen accurate! I look forward to seeing your new vest man! Do you plan on wearing the costume to cons this year?

Yes... really want to do the Wizard Con in summer here in Chicago.... would love to meet you there if you end up there man! Tho my Bane will still pale a bit in comparason to yours!! LOL... MORE screen accurate...I just looked at your recent pics...man is that even possible?? lol!!

Yes... really want to do the Wizard Con in summer here in Chicago.... would love to meet you there if you end up there man! Tho my Bane will still pale a bit in comparason to yours!! LOL... MORE screen accurate...I just looked at your recent pics...man is that even possible?? lol!!

Funny you mention Wizard World Chicago, my wife and I are actually planning on hitting that one, We have friends who live there! Dude your Bane is awesome man! I have a few parts that are just not good in my (anal Nerd) mind, one of which being the pants! Dont want to spoil it but updates should be coming here soon, I hope!

Man if you guys go there it would be AWESOME to meet and get a couple pics man! Hey maybe we could find some unsuspecting batman and get a shot of him inbetween the both of us! LOl!!

Here is a shot of my new vest in production from Tuck. Really love the unique look to this thing he is putting on it!!! Hope to have more pics of it soon as its almost completed!

Got the vest and am REAL happy with it!!!! Tuck... you did an amazing job!!!! Will be posting more pics of me in it real soon!!

- - - Updated - - -

For the record.... Am going to be selling off my OLD original Vest and Belt combo... If ANYONE is interested please drop me a line about it.... THanks!!!

Thanks Ryan!! Here are a few shots of me in it. Really love how it turned out!!

Heres a shot of the new belt too.. Tuck did a great job for me with it!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back