Batman BEGINS New Chest Sculpt

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
This is going to be my second crack at this suit. It's something I'm workign on in my spare time so there is no rush here. It's a work in progress so some details are just roughed in like the outer traced lines and such.

As happy as I was with my first one, water clay scuplt...quite a challenge there and working on a life cast that was simply too small to get the overall effect that the begins suit really conveys on screen, I decided to try it again.

This time I'm working with Oil based clay, Chavant NSP and on a life cast that allows for better proportions. My first one had tiny shoulders and a very short neck and cod area. Also the details were very deep and much to square.

Hoping to make it more subtle and accurately proportioned this time round. Also sorry for the BW pics but it looks like it's easier to see the details this way.

bwffff.jpg

bwhhdg.jpg

Enjoy.

David

I like it man . I especially noticed that the shoulders are a lot smaller than the other batman Suits you have done- that's a good thing IMO

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back