"Reclamation"- Rumored new STAR WARS animated series

Super fake. It just drips with typical fanboy wetdreams.

Sorry if that sounds very negative. I did actually mean it that way... But sorry anyway.

Just hoping they have the sense to hire good storytellers and not fanboys. Oh but wait, they already hired J.J Abrams for Episode VII : The Search for More Lightsabers.

I wish they would hire people who haven't even seen Star Wars. Those are the only people qualified to look at a story and say "Wait, this seems a little contrived. Is there actually a good story here or are we just banking on familiar characters and action sequences?"

Super fake. It just drips with typical fanboy wetdreams.

Sorry if that sounds very negative. I did actually mean it that way... But sorry anyway.

Just hoping they have the sense to hire good storytellers and not fanboys. Oh but wait, they already hired J.J Abrams for Episode VII : The Search for More Lightsabers.

I wish they would hire people who haven't even seen Star Wars. Those are the only people qualified to look at a story and say "Wait, this seems a little contrived. Is there actually a good story here or are we just banking on familiar characters and action sequences?"

I agree to a point, they need people not so much as never seen Star Wars but just aren't that familiar with it all but enough to appreciate it for what it is. But I agree with the sentiment though, they need to worry about coming up with a good story first and then worry about whether it will make a good Star Wars movie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back