Julien's Movie Memorabilia Auction -Star Wars, Star Trek

Larry Hagman wrote it from the Grave? There was a reason J.R got shot also, but that was just fake as well.

I hate buyers premiums. if they would just stick with sellers premiums they might get a higher price in the end.

Larry signed the LOA back in 2006. The seller typed up the letter for Larry to sign.

Larry Hagman wrote it from the Grave? There was a reason J.R got shot also, but that was just fake as well.

I hate buyers premiums. if they would just stick with sellers premiums they might get a higher price in the end.

40 yrs later an actor is supposed to remember a prop?

Hell....even the maker of Trek TOS items was fooled by fakes.

Likely paid him to say its real. The dude wasnt doing much back in 2006 other than playing bingo at the senior center.

Not to defend the prop house as its not my business, but Larry Hagman actually did a lot of charity work in his later years before he died. A lot more than bingo...lol.
But I hate shops that sell fake props. Very frustrating. I've been burned several times. Best to only bet on things that you can authenticate through outside sources.

Well that was nice of him to help out in the charity dept. Did he call the numbers out? j/k Still loved I dream of Jeannie to this day. I bet he was a nice guy from the stories i've heard. Anyway I just cant believe that they are selling fakes as its like nothing. Sorry to hear that you got burned. I guess that is why i try to deal with only a few sites. Word of mouth on here is some the best info i have gotten about stuff. I've learned so much from you guys, thanks

Go look on Jeanniebottles.com...is that Larry holding his "screen used" bottle?

That's the guy that makes those........and selling the one in the auction.

I've seen him lots of times at various conventions selling them.

The owner of the actual bottle with the vines has a right to be upset at all this.

jeannie bottle went for 41K

i lost on the only item i wanted, did even have a chance to rebid. I was the highest and tried to push it up when i got the text saying I had 10 mins. More like 1 min in the end. :(

41,600k for the fake bottle and A real john hancock of larry hagman.

Do you think juliens would give out the email to the winner of a item or contact them with my info? Just wondering if they bought it to resale and how much or is it to keep.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back