The Walking Dead Season 4

iMan

Might as well start this one up since Season 3 just ended. Post your predictions for now and then discussions will start once the first episode airs in October.

Man I hope Daryl doesnt die, he's my favorite character in the series. I only know the TV show though, I've never read the comics. Is it very different?

The comics are fairly different. Characters that never appear in the comics appear in the show, and vice versa. The way certain plotlines are handled with some characters is pretty different, too.

Man I hope Daryl doesnt die, he's my favorite character in the series. I only know the TV show though, I've never read the comics. Is it very different?

Yes the comic is getting very different now compared to the show. As for Daryl, you have nothing to worry about. AMC knows Norman is their cash cow, they'll kill Rick before they kill Daryl.

As for season 4, filming starts on May 6th but they are already down there now building sets.

If you noticed they were very careful about NOT focusing on anyone from Woodbury on the bus entering the prison. Odds are a new major character or two will be in that group.

Re: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

If you noticed they were very careful about NOT focusing on anyone from Woodbury on the bus entering the prison. Odds are a new major character or two will be in that group.

Would be interesting. My money is on the new character being a kid, to try and coax Carl back to normality.

or the kid is worse than Carl, being a redheaded born transgender with a mild case of vitiligo, turrets and a serious case of Psoriasis. Every time he turns around someone is pointing a gun at him, hitting him with a shovel or screaming for help. That could really affect a kid you know.

I just don't see them being able to stretch the governor arc out another season.

If he does take his revenge, how the hell is he gonna put together an army to take out the group? What incentive could he possibly offer anyone?

Most of them will be zombie food with the exception of about 3 of them, and Karen (who they did focus on, plus she led them to Woodbury).

Most of them will be zombie food with the exception of about 3 of them, and Karen (who they did focus on, plus she led them to Woodbury).

I think the writers went too easy on Karen. I would have instead had her laying there under the guy shot as the Governor leaves. Just as she feels safe, the person awakens as a walker and rips her throat out.

:D

I think the writers went too easy on Karen. I would have instead had her laying there under the guy shot as the Governor leaves. Just as she feels safe, the person awakens as a walker and rips her throat out.

:D

That would be pretty awesome. Karen was loosely suppose to be based off of Lilly from the comics. They also left out a few scenes at Woodbury when Karen leads them back there.

Also, they originally filmed the finale with Andrea living but changed it when they reshot a few scenes back in December.

I was a little dissapointed in the finale, I hope they move on from the prison soon and get into some of the other aspects from the books.

149258_10151501479718119_1047085019_n.jpg

Maybe the Governor has a mental break and joins Rick's group and they take on another major villain?

Rick wakes up from his Coma. Its all been a nasty nasty dream. But Shane was was and is still plowing Lori. AMC takes the easy way out.

Rick wakes up from his Coma. Its all been a nasty nasty dream. But Shane was was and is still plowing Lori. AMC takes the easy way out.

Well, there could be precendent based on one of the comic books that had a kind of twist bonus ending:

This issue came with a bonus ending that is not canon to the official story. In the ending, Rick had recently been hit over the head by Michonne. For reasons unknown, Rick explodes and wakes up in a scientific infirmary. Rick notices his missing hand has been replaced with a robotic one. Putting on armor he finds, he falls out of a sky ship. He sees Glenn being torn apart by a zombie and then finds himself before Tyreese, Axel, and Martinez.
Michonne appears and explains how three weeks ago, Rick had suddenly disappeared. Days after, aliens came to invade, and he explains how they planned everything; reanimating the dead and destroying civilization. Their plans were to use the remaining humans to harvest water, which they apparently use for currency on their planet. The remaining humans, however, decided to fight back.
Soon, Michonne is killed by The Governor (who is a cyborg) who crushes her head with a mechanical arm. Lori can be seen crying, holding onto The Governor's leg. He explains to Rick how he is either to join him or die.
It was explained in the letters section how many readers actually believed this to be actual canon to the story, to which it was dismissed to just be for a bit of fun.

That would be pretty awesome. Karen was loosely suppose to be based off of Lilly from the comics. They also left out a few scenes at Woodbury when Karen leads them back there.

Also, they originally filmed the finale with Andrea living but changed it when they reshot a few scenes back in December.

Actually, according to Dallas Roberts, Andrea always died, they just reshot the scenes to change other details.

Actually, according to Dallas Roberts, Andrea always died, they just reshot the scenes to change other details.

I can 1000% say that is a false statement. In fact Dallas wasn't even there for the last set of re-shoots for the finale. There were re-shoots for E15 & E16 in December. Then again for E16 (the finale) as late as February 8-10th

I'm guessing you werent around much for season 2 or the first half of season 3 to see all of my posts, set visits, synopsis, interviews, etc.... My info has only been wrong once regarding TWD and that was because of a reshoot.....just sayin'

;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back