!HELP ME! Searching for a Peacekeper SMG !HELP ME!

Riccyrex

Hello people,

I am a nerdfighter, video editor and a gamer and I am on a quest to find something I can't find on the hole internet, except in 2 youtube-video's one of a girl how makes nice cardboard props and one wear a dude made the gun out of lego pieces. I am searching for a Peacekeper Sub-Machine-Gun for the Call of Duty (Black Ops) video game. But i could not fine a ready to order peace, and i want a solid peace for a costume of one of the characters out the game (David Mason, son of Alax). And sinds I couldn't find it on the web or on theRFP I diced to make a new thread.

Can some help me find out how to make it in to reality? Is it possible to get something this big 3D-printed? What would you think is the best way to get this thing build? LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU WOULD DO!

If you think the game is to mainstream to enjoy, fine, but go to a other post and keep the comments mature!

For reverence i got the video, and about a 500.000 screenshots on google i picked a couple that may do the job...

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EzsfgsVsZ0 is the video wear the girl show her replica of the SMG. And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ba5VCE2UQw is the video in which the guy build it out of lego's.

Honestly, I'd recommend looking in toy the department of your local stores and check out some Nerf guns and squirt guns. Alot of the newer nerf guns have interchangeable parts so you could probably piece something together.

I know my kid has a nerf gun that he got for christmas that is almost a dead accurate PDW if I were to paint it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back