JENNIFER CONNELLY Wardrobe The Hulk

I am looking to buy a costume worn by Jennifer Connelly. Is this most likely authentic? There is a picture of a Premier Props Certificate of Authenticity, but I don't know how to tell if it is legitimate. It costs US $200.00.

Jennifer Connelly Wardrobe The Hulk | eBay

Its legit thats premier props old style of coa before they went to smaller carded coa, i have a few of them. blacmange ive bought from a few times. you have now worries. if you have any worries what i normally do is google i.e type jennifer connelly the hulk and hit images a look at the images to see if you can see pics of her wearing the costume you are interested in

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to buy a costume worn by Jennifer Connelly. Is this most likely authentic? There is a picture of a Premier Props Certificate of Authenticity, but I don't know how to tell if it is legitimate. It costs US $200.00.

Jennifer Connelly Wardrobe The Hulk | eBay

Like Bionic said you have to look at screen captures and match it up. Keep in mind the wardrobe dept has multiples of costumes on hand and this may be a production extra. I have head premiere props is shady recently so investigate thoroughly before you commit to it. Regardless its a beauitiful piece and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back