The Golden Closet - prop store

I'm far from rich folks. I just enjoy this hobby very much. It's a true love. It's totally about supply an demand.
I respect her an her associates very much. As I said she is AMAZING with communication an just a sweet soul. Prices in CA are very different then prices everywhere else. Lol so if ya live in LA their prices are probably very close to something of same interest.
I live in southern Indiana where a big Mac meal is still around 4 bucks lol

So with that said, so far I strongly suggest them an as I said they are great.
I sent in a request for better pics of 9 items. She had her photographer send me a TON of pics of those said 9 items.
I can not wait til I can share pics :)

But so far they kick *****!!!

I bought a lot of 2 trek items from her. Not only did she let me pay in two payments but created 2 COAs for the items so I could sell one.

I bought a lot of 2 trek items from her. Not only did she let me pay in two payments but created 2 COAs for the items so I could sell one.

Told ya they are one of the best ;).

....I strongly suggest them an as I said they are great.
I sent in a request for better pics of 9 items. She had her photographer send me a TON of pics of those said 9 items.
I can not wait til I can share pics :)

But so far they kick *****!!!

As I said earlier, "Breanna, from The Golden Closet, is one of the most honest, professional, and nicest of people you would ever want to do business with.

The company has an excellent reputation".

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back