Selene form the Underworld Films

kristen jones

Master Member
Hey all...

I've dusted off my Selene getup after about a year long hiatus. The previous version of this had incorrect boots and a catsuit that was not nearly shiny enough.

So this year I've constructed a new (shinier) catsuit, and found some more screen accurate boots.

The corset, wrist bracers and coat are all genuine leather. The catsuit is made of a metallic lycra material, which can be found all over Ebay under the term "metallic zentai suit". I started with one of those, but needed to remove the full head cover that typically comes on such a suit, as well as remove the hands. Once that was completed, I added the two straps round the neckline with quick release buckles, and added rare earth magnets inside internal pockets on the hips to hold my Dual Walther P99 prop guns.

The First Pic is from last January, at the premeire of Underworld Awakening. That version has the incorrect boots and the old, dull catsuit. But you can see the holsters on the hips in that one.

The following pictures are from this evening, featuring the new boots and improved catsuit, though i forgot to slap on the holsters because they never do fit well under that coat and I'd forgotten to put them on after removing the jacket and snapping the next photo.

the final shot is a closeup of my contacts.

336516_2999570864629_1443976761_o_zps0348deac.jpg

DSC01878_zpsc3fa05e2.jpg

DSC01879_zps658d5a4a.jpg

Photo171_zpsb6c051c0.jpg

:love What's to say. Well done.

Awwww.. thanks!

This really is one of my favourite cosplays. But i had been so frustrated by the lousy boots and the dull catsuit that i had put it away for quite a while.

It may just be making an appearance at DragonCon this fall...

K.

Excellent. ....
Costumes not bad either lol.
Seriously. The last pic resemblance is uncanny.
I tell my Fiance I watch those films for the vampires. We all know its one imparticular

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

:love WOW I thought it couldnt get any sexier than Lara :D

Seriously awsome as said above the last pic you look so much like her, the improvements you have made to this have been so worth it, makes all the difference just tweaking a few little things, top job (y)D you will certainly turn some heads at DragonCon :D

Thank you so much everyone!!

This is one outfit that i have always been proud of, but have never displayed. I'm really hoping to do things with it at DC this year :D

K.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back