EL Kit for Larbel Sabers

Caged Reality

I've been looking everywhere to purchase an EL kit to slip into my Larbel Obi-Wan E1 saber, but I can't find anything anywhere. The stuff I could find, I couldn't get ahold of the seller, or they never got back to me after brief communication. Anyone have any ideas for what I can do? I kinda wanted to do this for my friend for Christmas.

Lightech Industries has a kit to go into custom saber blades:

Lightech Industries

The Custome Saber Shop does as well I believe:

The Custom Saber Shop

Of the two, I would suggest going the Saber Shop. They are members here at the RPF. However, this does give you some options.

You also might do better posting this in the Prop forum rather than Costuming. Even if the saber is for a costume, all the "saber guys" seem to hangin' the Prop Forum.

Originally posted by RedTwoX@Dec 10 2005, 09:49 AM
Lightech Industries has a kit to go into custom saber blades:

Lightech Industries

The Custome Saber Shop does as well I believe:

The Custom Saber Shop

Of the two, I would suggest going the Saber Shop.  They are members here at the RPF.  However, this does give you some options.

You also might do better posting this in the Prop forum rather than Costuming.  Even if the saber is for a costume, all the "saber guys" seem to hangin' the Prop Forum.
[snapback]1133031[/snapback]​
Oh, thanks. Perhaps a moderator can relocate the thread for me?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back