Original HalloweeN screen used props!

Smitty77

Ok folks,
Now, I'm somewhat new to this whole prop collecting world And this forum.
But I'm curious as to whether any of you have any screen used props from the ORIGINAL Halloween series?!!?

I have seen props from everything in between but nothing Halloween. I , much like many of of you am a fan the the first few films. And was just curious. I understand the original Halloween 2 complete costume is own by a haunt in Ohio and they have it on display there. Any pics?

I also assume most masks have rotted away by now. But I'm not exactly an expert of the horror genre. Just a fan curious as to whether anyone here has anything in their collections.

I will say I do know of a screen used Halloween 5 mask and Geaorge Wilbue has a screen used Halloween 6. But that's All I know of off hand.

Not too much out there I think

Fell in love with that classic when it first came out!

There are private collectors on the Myers forum who own several SU masks and props from the orig series of films. Not sure if i'm allowed to post the forums URL but if you want it PM me and i'll shoot it to ya

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back