Bladerunner Det. Spl. Shooter

blastmaster

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I Built this a many months ago converted Rich Coyle 2010 Det Special, with Bulldog Frame, Only for movie Blank application!!!
Enjoy!!!!
Here is a link to it Firing with 1/4 loads and with 1/2 loads, haven't shot any full loads through yet.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vJK3Hh-1s
brdetspl1.jpg

brdetspl2.jpg

brdetspl3.jpg

brdetspl4.jpg

brdetspl5.jpg

brdetspl6.jpg

brdetspl7.jpg

brdetspl8.jpg

blblankshooter1.jpg

blblankshooter2.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful. And I love the video as well, especially the 1/2 loads look great on camera. Well done!

SENSATIONAL!!

I agree the 1/2 load looks insanely impressive. Also interesting to see a lefty handling the blaster!

High regards

MARK

SENSATIONAL!!

I agree the 1/2 load looks insanely impressive. Also interesting to see a lefty handling the blaster!

High regards

MARK

At least a lefty could easily operate the bolt without contortions.
The blaster always looked a bit odd for a righty to use, because the bolt-handle is also on the right and you'd have to reach over the top of the pistol with your left hand to operatre it.
Most of the bolt-action silhouette pistols (sort-of similar to how the fictional gun seems to work) use what would be a left-handed rifle action so that the bolt can be operated with the left hand.
Any-one else ever see it the same way?

That sir is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time just watched the YouTube 5 times in a row and now I'm going back for some more , thanks so much for posting this !

Last edited:
That sir is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time just watched the YouTube 5 times in a row and now I'm going back for some more , thanks so much for posting this !
No Problem Guys, and thanks, I am going to bring home some full loads on Monday from Set and post a Full Load video later in the week!!!!!, "Come on Baby hold together". That was my main concern how my build would hold up to the blanks and it is so solid, not much of a Kick at all, the Blaster is so heavy, But full loads should be a different story. Stand by!!!!!!!!
All my best,
AL

Craig Kovach made a pair one for him and one for Phil.

I got the loan of a Steyr receiver and parts and one real barrel, that was used it making series model two and up to the 2010 models.

Rich

Sadly no:

Here is the story:

I HAD Quadruple Heart Bypass Surgery on Monday Jan 21 2013 in the afternoon.

Due to my health problems I retired as of Monday 1 21 2013.

I fear this could be permanent.

Keep in touch.

I maybe back....

Rich

Sadly no:

Here is the story:

I HAD Quadruple Heart Bypass Surgery on Monday Jan 21 2013 in the afternoon.

Due to my health problems I retired as of Monday 1 21 2013.

I fear this could be permanent.

Keep in touch.

I maybe back....

Rich

Hey Rich,
Hope all is OK? Sending you an email right now, Take care of your self.
ALL My Best,
AL

Not to derail the thread but Rich, please say it ain't so! I've dreamed of one day being able to afford one of your blasters. I do hope your health improves and with time you will be active again. Good luck, sir.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back