Interest Thread: MI Prop Party

I've been to Traverse City a few times, and it is beautiful. I would segest we do it during the summer so we could take adventage of the soroundings.

But it is a pretty long drive for some of us chicagoans.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK412 @ Dec 22 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]1382931[/snapback]</div>
I've been to Traverse City a few times, and it is beautiful. I would segest we do it during the summer so we could take adventage of the soroundings.

But it is a pretty long drive for some of us chicagoans.
[/b]
Cool.....an excellent point.

Anyone else have any PRODUCTIVE feedback/thoughts on this?

My first MI prop party was last year and it was great. But moving to so north of a location, I probably wouldn't be able to make it. Something more centralized for everyone would be cool.

Berry

I would go if it could be located in central Ohio. The further south, the more centrally located it becomes and would be able to include more people within an (x) number mile radius.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GINO @ Dec 28 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1385855[/snapback]</div>
I would go if it could be located in central Ohio. The further south, the more centrally located it becomes and would be able to include more people within an (x) number mile radius.
[/b]
Wouldn't that make it an Ohio party? ;)

I suppose so. I was just responding to someone else's post where they were suggesting other surrounding areas.

Traverse City is alot longer drive form where I live. So I don't think I would make it. Detriot or Toledo area would be easier for more people to get to as a regional get together.

I have been to every prop party in Michigan and it is better in the Southern part of Michigan because it is more centrally located. My vote is for Southern Michigan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jayyy9 @ Dec 29 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]1386210[/snapback]</div>
I have been to every prop party in Michigan and it is better in the Southern part of Michigan because it is more centrally located. My vote is for Southern Michigan.
[/b]
I second that for Southern Michigan.

Yep, the closer to southern MI makes it more accessible to others. Like was mentioned before, the first 4 prop parties we did had people come in from OH, IN, IL, Canada (Windsor or Toronto areas).

If someone does pick up the torch on this please keep in mind I'm having my prop party in central indiana April 21st, but should one also be planned say around the Grand Rapids area I'd be willing to attend that one as well.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back