Biker scout neck seal?

vaderr2

Okay, whats everone using for a neck seal on their scout trooper outfits? Is the regular stormtrooper one good? If so do you wear it over or under the flight suit? Boy I wish Bikerscout.net would get back on line. Sincerely Brian

I just used to use the black ninja mask under the helmet and tuck it in to the flightsuit neck.

I made a neck seal for my Halo Master Cheif armor that is simiar in appearance to the Troopers'. I use black Foamies (fun foam sheet) heated and stretched over 1/4" wooden dowels for the ribs. It turned out great and was only a few bucks.

they diddn't have neck seals ... I just wear a Balaclava(a 2$ beannie w/a face area cut out) very cheap to make

Just pull the COLLAR of your jumpsuit up. :thumbsup

With the zip done all the up and the collar up ; no neck skin should be seen. I know this isnÂ’t movie exact. But it is much cooler and has worked for me.

I use a black fleece head band. Just put it around the neck for a 'neck seal' . It works great and only cost a buck.

I did use a turtle neck, or "dickie" style turtleneck, but the collar and a Balaclava works fine. I use the Under Armor hood, but any would do. There is a cut scene pic with that style hood, but is unclear on any type of next seal. I agree, there was no actual neckseal, just a cover for your neck and back of head and chin. good luck.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back