Man of Steel suit DONE!

PunisherNC

Sr Member
I dont have a lot of pics to show of the suit quite yet, but here is where I stand so far. Dye sub suit from Brulafu Disguises, whom I cant recommend highly enough.

578572_165688066918119_1027231100_n.jpg

I've got some great cape fabric in. Bought gauntlets and the neck/cape trim from Frightful Acts:
544002_150426418444284_387367771_n.jpg

13090_161723480647911_611378703_n.jpg

I have a buddy sewing aqua shoes onto the feet and my chest emblem is on the way from Kapow7
842980_154815818005344_1127479567_o.jpg

Feel free to offer up any critiques, questions, etc
Hope to have a lot of updated pics over the next week or two

Thank you

Last edited:
Re: Man of Steel suit

well you definitely got the right look for it!

Looks good so far the colours looks a little odd but I'm guessing that's just lighting/camera...

Definitely looks awesome so far! Keep it coming

That looks awesome!! A note on the suit though - isn't it supposed to be darker? Maybe it is just the lighting. But a great look overall!

Thanks, guys... As far as the clors, it kind of depends one the image you're basing your suit off of... If you guy by promotional images, the suit is almost a different color in everyone, lol. Trust me, it's been a mother trying to get the right one

Lookin awesome!! I was waiting for someone to finally put a thread of their suit. Can't wait to see it completed. Are you planning on puff painting and have that 3D raised look?

Wtf when did henry cavill join therpf ?:lol

You really do pull the suit off dude it's uncanny:thumbsup

I've never really been a big superman fan, but this is really great! Keep up the good work!

This looks pretty amazing so far. Just out of curiosity, do you plan on adding the other plastic parts to the costume later (like that side area)?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back