My Jack Sparrow Costume

Nice wee thread matey!
There is no such thing as a cheap costume, we hear this a lot. Granted the best costumes are the most expensive, in time and money!

I have upgraded a lot of the CB stuff since these pics were taken, and if you get a few nice extra details it can look good enough.The public are only interested in seeing Jack Sparrow the character.
Jack Sparrow is 90% character and 5% costume/5% rum!

I learn't a new word lately. Jackurate!

d2cc638c-61a8-417b-b633-4dfb73d73d77.jpg

JackSparrowKamil1.jpg

Haha nice 'Jackurate' lol
Well i have since done away with my old wig and forked out £137 for a wig from yordreems.
Cant wait to recieve it

Looks great! Just be aware of the disease.... the sickness of ever upgrading Jack.... it starts out all innocent with one little upgrade, a new trinket or ribbon then you end up with doubles and triples of everything.... then you need a locker for the extra gear..... just saying... it could happen... savvy?

Cheers guys, yea it is a desease and your right....iv just sold my empire waistcoat and bought a scott maul version haha.
Dude my base wig was here off of the auction site everyone loves. Its in the uk though and not sure if they ship us, its the perfect base wig as its got blonde dip dye at the bottom. Its a beautiful piece

http://bit.ly/1aEO6Ov

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back