Movie screening with screen used costumes prizes

KnightAsylum

Sr Member
The movie Compound Fracture is going on a 70 city screening tour (see link below.)
They are also giving away some cool prop prices to 7 winners who attend the screenings. While true these folks are friends of mine, I do know there are some Rob Zombie Halloween fans on the board who would not mind winning the 1st prize so I thought I would share the info.

1. HALLOWEEN Michael Myers screen-worn jumpsuit
  2. Walk-on non-speaking role in Mane Entertainment’s next film. Includes two (2) night hotel and transportation to and from the airport. Does not include airfare.
  3. COMPOUND FRACTURE prop book. The un-aged screen-used version of the book of family lore. Real leather, embossed. Custom designed and handmade by Red Monkey Design.
  4. COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Security jacket, hat and badges screen-worn by Todd Farmer.
  5. COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Bloodied jacket screen-worn by Leslie Easterbrook.
  6. COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Bloodied security uniform shirt screen-worn by Daniel Roebuck.
  7. COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Screen-worn hoodie and pants worn by Derek Mears.
Compound Fracture the Movie | Mane Entertainment

Very cool, but utterly disappointed that Regina and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan are the only Canadian screenings :(

While Tyler was happy to get back to Canada for those two dates I know he wanted more as well, they still have some cities to announce so there may be a couple more.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back