Judge Dredd Quick Cuffs

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Got in two of the quick cuffs from Dredd. I know a lot of people have been trying to hunt down the found part for these. While I can't cofirm for sure whether they are based on a found part or not, the two I have are custom made, non-working cuffs and could VERY easily be replicated by the fans. Here are some photos. All you need is zip ties, the center box and an end piece and you can make your own cuffs.

I am sure someone will ask if I am making copies of these. No, I don't plan to do so, as it is my understanding that another owner of original cuffs plans to make them available to the community.

attachment.php

Was asked to post pics with a ruler and also posting a couple of additional angles.

These are huge photos, so please give them time to load and be sure to click on them twice, once to see the medium size, and a second time to see them full scale.

View attachment 147457

View attachment 147458

View attachment 147459

View attachment 147460

View attachment 147461

View attachment 147462

View attachment 147463

View attachment 147464

View attachment 147465

View attachment 147466

View attachment 147467

Yes, that's awesome, Art! Thanks!

BTW, is that a screen-accurate ruler? Cuz if so, I have one just like it. SCORE!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back