Attention Iron Man cosplayers - real time walking and stomping sounds for $1?

How sensitive is the app to your feet and arm movements? Would every little twitch of your foot set it off?

Well I just bought the download and I also have the "mega stomp panic" and honestly I can't see anything better about mega stomp than this app. Mega stomp has its own speaker but that's about it

Just to add, I did find that there are still locations it can be found, took me a few minutes on google to find it in a 3rd party app downloader. It does work, though I'm not sure exactly which of the few options in there I'm keen enough on to use for an IM suit. Guess that'll depend on if I can get myself a decent sounding bluetooth speaker to wire in for fuller sound.

Just to add, I did find that there are still locations it can be found, took me a few minutes on google to find it in a 3rd party app downloader. It does work, though I'm not sure exactly which of the few options in there I'm keen enough on to use for an IM suit. Guess that'll depend on if I can get myself a decent sounding bluetooth speaker to wire in for fuller sound.

Can an you post a link?

This is where I got it from:

https://m.downloadatoz.com/fun-steps...stall-apk.html

I tested it working, and it seems to be a full APK for it. It downloads the AIO downloader app first, but then opens the app straight to the download in there for this app, and downloads fine. Then just uninstall the AIO app and the Fun Steps stays behind. As far as I can tell, it's fully featured (not that there's much to it, really).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back