JR's Droid Factory, Anti-Droid Armory, & Droid Engineering Tools and Equipment Retail

JR Tyner

JR's Droid Engineering Tool and Equipment Retailer

JR's Anti-Droid Armory

JR's Droid Factory

Last edited:
Re: JR's Droid Factory, Anti-Droid Armory, & Droid Engineering Tool and Equipment Ret

JR's Droid Engineering Tool and Equipment Retailer

Droid Restraining Bolt - Finished

r2_droid_restraining_bolt_from_star_wars_by_mahapanta-d4oam17.jpg

Droid Caller - Looking for Pepakura files, a 3D model to print, or parts to build one...

Micro Welder - Looking for Pepakura files, a 3D model to print, or parts to build one...

Last edited:
Re: JR's Droid Factory, Anti-Droid Armory, & Droid Engineering Tool and Equipment Ret

JR's Anti-Droid Armory

Ion and other AD weapons - Looking for Pepakura files, a 3D model to print, or parts to build one...

Last edited:

JR's Droid Factory - Custom Droids

Working on some mini droids right now, should have photos soon...

Last edited:

JR's Droid Factory - Class one

Medical droids, Biological science droids, Physical science droids, Mathematics droids

Last edited:

JR's Droid Factory - Class two

Astromech droids:

r2_r0_scratch_build___update_2_by_machapanta-d5hwwor.jpg
r2_scratch_build___first_few_parts_by_mahapanta-d4igwyt.png

Exploration droids

Environmental droids

Engineering droids

Repair droids

Last edited:

JR's Droid Factory - Class three

JR's Droid Factory - Class four

JR's Droid Factory - Class five

Mouse Droid -
mouse_droid__mse__scratch_build_by_machapanta-d5kylux.jpg

mouse_droid_brain_by_machapanta-d5w5mgy.jpg

Last edited:

These images are posted above, but will be replaced as I work on them, so I'm re-posting here permanently:

R2 Series Astromech droid

r2_r0_scratch_build___update_2_by_machapanta-d5hwwor.jpg
r2_scratch_build___first_few_parts_by_mahapanta-d4igwyt.png

I am currently putting the inner skins on the frame. In the second photo:
That's a wooden R2D2 in the back that was made with a CNC machine.

You see the following parts:
3 Holo Projectors
3 Logic Displays
2 Shoulders
2 Shoulder Hydraulics
2 Front Vents
2 Octagon Ports
1 Large Data Port
The seven "coin slots" for the front of the body, and the drum that spins the dome to make the head go back and forth. There are also other detail pieces that are just called "Detail".

Sorry about the bad resolution, my camera will no longer turn on even when it's plugged in.

These images are posted above, but will be replaced as I work on them, so I'm re-posting here permanently:

Mouse Droid -
mouse_droid__mse__scratch_build_by_machapanta-d5kylux.jpg

mouse_droid_brain_by_machapanta-d5w5mgy.jpg

I used an Exacto blade to cut some Boba and Jango Fett chest diamonds out of some foam board. I also found some Micro cars that zoom off when pulled back. I'll use these to build some custom Mandalorian droids.

starting_some_custom_star_wars_droids_by_machapanta-d5wvzy4.jpg

I removed the bodies from the toy cars, epoxy putty'd the wheels in, and removed material from the foam diamonds to make room for the engines and wheels.

progress_on_custom_mandalorian_star_wars_droids_by_machapanta-d5wwa5k.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back