My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Update 12/18 Marvel Cinematic Universe

Re: My Shadow Gallery - Updt 03/12/14 Dark Knight Trilogy, BTTF, Sci-Fi ...

Thank you so much guys :D

Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Updt 03/12 TDK, BTTF, Sci-Fi ...

I spent a few hours today setting up my Marvel display (mostly the Iron Man stuff). I'm slowly getting there. ;)

Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - General Update 07/19

When people ask me, this is the reason why I needed an office chair that swivels:

P10109972.jpg~original

;)

Hey Fellow RPFers Anyone of you guys got Ben, MrK's or anyone elses High Res Photo/Scans or Viral Decks so I can add one to my Collection, looking at building a Deck and possibke doing some burnt Cards to if the right image is there for a Surillo Display. Would Really appeciate anything anyone May Have and any extra info you may have on Cardstock/Paper to use best printer setting or even a good company to get them.printed throu.

Would be Aweeesome.

Thanks Peoples ;)

Hey Fellow RPFers Anyone of you guys got Ben, MrK's or anyone elses High Res Photo/Scans or Viral Decks so I can add one to my Collection, looking at building a Deck and possibke doing some burnt Cards to if the right image is there for a Surillo Display. Would Really appeciate anything anyone May Have and any extra info you may have on Cardstock/Paper to use best printer setting or even a good company to get them.printed throu.

Would be Aweeesome.

Thanks Peoples ;)

here's a link to some of the jokers cards

http://www.whysoseriousredux.com/evidence/cards.htm

Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Update 09/11 Prop Room At Night

I managed to install a couple of lights in my cabinet and wanted to showcase what my prop room looks like at night. I think I'll definitely light up the detolfs as well in the next couple of months:

P1020080rpf.jpg~original

P1020054rpf.jpg~original

Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Update 09/11 Prop Room At Night

Looking great, you have some really nice items. Do you think relicmakers voodoo pin is worth getting?

Great Collcetion and a lot of great pieces. Love it.

Looking great, you have some really nice items. Do you think relicmakers voodoo pin is worth getting?

If you're only getting one voodoo pin it should be this one. I mean there's not a lot of folks out there on the same level as RelicMaker. His attention to details is top notch, he uses the best materials and the end result is always well above expectations.

Great Collcetion and a lot of great pieces. Love it.

Thanks a lot. I hope to be able to add even more great pieces but as you can see I am once again and already running out of space which is a really furstrating (for instance I have no idea where I'm going to put my EFX Cap Shield once it ships, which luckily shouldn't be this year). I seem to run into the same problem every six months :lol I guess I'm going to have to buy some new shelves real soon.

Great displays! Also, I'd love to see your rare book/manuscript collection!!!

this is awesome! And its great to hear that you welcome the interactions with your collection.

I missed this Jon!

Cool collection, good to see props displayed and not stuck in boxes! like mine.....:lol

You've got some wonderful pieces.......:thumbsup

Soon I will be able to display some of my prized pieces......

Very nice rearrangement, really like the layout and lighting.

Also, despite seeing V for Vendetta around 5-10 times, I had never heard V say "Shadow Gallery" when referring to his collection until the other night when watching again. Never was sure where your cousin came up with the name, lol.

Thanks a lot to everyone for the very kind comments.

I know this is a long overdue update as the last pictures of my collection on this thread are roughly 2 years old. It's just that like a lot of people on these boards, I'm always expecting some new items to add to my "shadow gallery", waiting on props to be completed or delivered but after two years, I figured that I should just stop procrastinating and share some new pictures anyways.

I really have two main projects for the rest of the year, I'm gonna make a few more additions to my Back To The Future collection and I should (fingers crossed) get my first Star Wars lightsaber (a GRAFLEX in TFA configuration with electronics install by Shameem). Those updates will obviously come at a later time. For now I will start with my updated Marvel Studios collection. I have acquired a few more items that I hope you will enjoy.

IMG_0664.jpg

Guardians Of The Galaxy Orb from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set, Infinity Stone by Soulinertia, Star Lord Helmet Earpiece by TheRocketeer, Star Lord's Awesome Mix Vol.1 Cassette by Kevin Gossett

IMG_0641.jpg

Iron Man Mk XLII Left Arm Armor by CatToys

IMG_0541.jpg

Transparent Phone by propalooza and modded by me, Iron Man Mk VII Bracelet by Colantotte, Coulson's Captain America Trading Cards by EFX, Shield Files & Phil Coulson's Shield Badge by DBCooper, Black Sabbath US Tour '78 T-Shirt by t_bone_inc, Loki's Daggers by davy, Light-Up Tesseract by CPTRogers, Captain America Avengers Shoulder Logo from Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set

IMG_0602.jpg

Iron Man Mk XLII Helmet by Imaginarium Art, Mark XLII Light Capsule by Play Imaginative, Wired magazine cover by jedifyfe, "You Know Who I Am" Tag from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set

IMG_0599_1.jpg

Mk I Arc Reactor "Auction Version" by Gordon Gekko, Mk II Arc Reactor by pRoJectEarth7, MK III & Mk IV Arc Reactors by Toy Legend, Mk V Arc Reactor by InfoThink, Iron Man 3 Tony Stark Headset by pRoJectEarth7, Transparent Stark Industries Phone by propalooza, F.R.I.D.A.Y. Chip by bobatrek, Iron Man 3 Tony Stark shirt from Falke

IMG_0598.jpg

Iron Man Mk VII Helmet by Imaginarium Art, Time Magazine Cover by jedifyfe, Stark Industries Badges by ReelFakes

IMG_0599.jpg

Mk II Helmet faceplate by etinkp (King Arts)

- - - Updated - - -

Marvel Studios Update Part 2 ;)

IMG_0656.jpg

Super Soldier Serum & SSR Pins by kevinericon, Steven Rogers' Dog Tags & Lensatic Compass With Peggy Carter Picture made by me, "Mystery Man Saves Child" Newspaper by Luke0312, SSR File by DBCooper, USO Show Tickets & Button by BROTHERFOSTER, Crystal Tesseract by hydin, S.H.I.E.L.D Lapel Pins & Steve Rogers S.H.I.E.L.D. Id Badge by bobatrek, Captain America S.T.R.I.K.E. Helmet by TheRocketeer, S.T.R.I.K.E. Unit Patch from Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set

IMG_0554.jpg

Winter Soldier Mask & Goggles by CatToys, Winter Soldier Red Notebook by kalkamel, S.H.I.E.LD. Biometric Access Control Badge by bobatrek, Hydra Pin by EFX, James "Bucky" Barnes File from Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set

IMG_0688.jpg

Ant-Man Helmet by TheRocketeer x Mike Perry, Pym Particle Vials by CPTRogers modded by me

IMG_0581.jpg

Daredevil "Man In Black" Mask & Holster made by me, Nelson & Murdock Attorney Wall Plaque by bobatrek, Murdock Glasses by Magnoli Clothiers, Daredevil Season One Cowl by Inception Studio Inc.

IMG_0642.jpg

Thor's Mjölnir by Lager Toys, Captain America The Winter Soldier "Grenade" Shield by CousinDave, Iron Man Mk I Blueprints by kurtyboy, Dark Elves illustration from Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Set

IMG_0645.jpg

Iron Man "Hope" Poster by IronManiac

IMG_0543.jpg

Captain America S.T.R.I.K.E. Shield by CousinDave

That's about it for the Marvel Studios section. I'll do my best to post more updated pictures tomorrow. Thanks for your time and please do not hesitate to share your comments ;)

Last edited:
Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Update 09/06/16 MARVEL STUDIOS

GREAT stuff JKKS! I love that Cattoys arm amour. Where did you source yours from? I see some on eBay from China, but I'm always worried about getting a knock off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Shadow Gallery (My Prop Replica Collection) - Update 09/06/16 MARVEL STUDIOS

GREAT stuff @JKKS! I love that Cattoys arm amour. Where did you source yours from? I see some on eBay from China, but I'm always worried about getting a knock off.

Thanks man. I bought mine at kghobby. Very reliable, fast international shipping and roughly no mark up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesome collection! I'm especially jealous of your Cap display. I need to upgrade the stone in my Phase 2 set too, the one they give you with it is pretty terrible.

I'm trying to stick to collecting one franchise at a time in my collection. Right now I'm mainly focusing on Star Wars, but Marvel is next. I'm only half looking forward to it...well I'm totally looking forward to it, but my wallet isn't...

Awesome collection! I'm especially jealous of your Cap display. I need to upgrade the stone in my Phase 2 set too, the one they give you with it is pretty terrible.

I'm trying to stick to collecting one franchise at a time in my collection. Right now I'm mainly focusing on Star Wars, but Marvel is next. I'm only half looking forward to it...well I'm totally looking forward to it, but my wallet isn't...

Hey man, thanks for the kind words. I really like my Cap display as well.
I tried to stick to collecting one franchise at a time but I get sidetracked no matter what when I see interesting stuff popping up in the Junkyard or in the Project Runs or elsewhere for that matter. And when I say that my plan for the rest of the year is to just get a couple of BTTF props and a GRAFLEX I very well know that I won't stick to that (and as a matter of fact I just paid for some more stuff that I completely forgot about).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back